Lost, found and new passport question

ultrajack169

Registered Users (C)
I have lost my passport 3 year back, so applied for new one, but latter on I found the lost passport.
Now my question is I have citizenship interview next week, should I take by both the passports i.e lost passport and new passport with me or just the new passport.

Do you guys think I will be in any trouble if I take my old lost passport?

Most likely you don't need to present any passport. Unless you forged a passport to fraud someone,
I think how you use your passport is not subject to American laws but only to laws of yoru current country

I had my interview last month and I did not bring my passport because I had lost it. It did not cause a problem at all so passports are not important. I think USCIS gets your traveling information from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection anyway.

I had my interview last month and had received a yellow letter that stated that I should bring all my passports (current and past ones). At the interview itself, I was required to show the current passport. They said that it's okay if it's expired (which wasn't the case), as long as I show one. I had my previous passport with me but they didn't ask about it. My recommendation is to take both passports but only show the most recent one unless they ask about others.

No, There is no need the take your old passport for the citizenship interview. Just go with your new passport.