Lost Finger Print letter-What does one do?

doc w

Registered Users (C)
I just called the USCIS and got transferred to another Officer and she told me (after checking the data base) that the FP letter was sent out on the same day as the NOA. I have not received it. So its lost, what do you guys suggest? I have already have her place a request for another one. What is killing is she said I would have to wait for 30-45 days!!!! Gosh!:eek::eek:

I am unable to even get an infopass. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

I just called the USCIS and got transferred to another Officer and she told me (after checking the data base) that the FP letter was sent out on the same day as the NOA. I have not received it. So its lost, what do you guys suggest? I have already have her place a request for another one. What is killing is she said I would have to wait for 30-45 days!!!! Gosh!:eek::eek:

I am unable to even get an infopass. Any suggestions?

It should not take that long. You should get it sooner.

Did you check with your lawyer? Lawyer also gets a copy of it.

If you know where it is scheduled and the date is scheduled, you can go at the time... take your receipt numbers with you. I have seen people who were met with helping officers and found their case and took FPs. It is worth a try.

i don't know the date because I have never received the FP letter.i did not use a lawyer.