Lost EAD .......Need Urgent help

trcareer

Registered Users (C)
I lost my EAD, recently I moved to different location, my friend received the ead and misplaced it..........unfortunately I lost it, my ead approval date was march 15th....my current EAD is going to expire on April 17th.......
Please let me know what are the options I've at this moment, I know I need to apply for re-placement card, is there any problem in continuing to work after my ead current expiration date and new replacement card date's arrival date..
any suggestions are highly appriciated....
thanks in advance....

Today morning I talked to USCIS, they told me to file Replacement EAD card ASAP, I can work with the receipt number with out any problem, and I should provide the actual EAD to my employer within 90 days, I'm going to apply online for EAD replacement today.
I'll post updates on my case.
thanks,

trcareer said:
Today morning I talked to USCIS, they told me to file Replacement EAD card ASAP, I can work with the receipt number with out any problem, and I should provide the actual EAD to my employer within 90 days, I'm going to apply online for EAD replacement today.
I'll post updates on my case.
thanks,

OMG, I am glad that you are okay, in the sense that you will be able to work, until you get your replacement card. I think you should give a copy of the online approval status along with the receipt of the replacement EAD to your current employer until you get your replacement EAD.

minn_labor said:
OMG, I am glad that you are okay, in the sense that you will be able to work, until you get your replacement card. I think you should give a copy of the online approval status along with the receipt of the replacement EAD to your current employer until you get your replacement EAD.

Thanks minn_labor...I'm going to send the receipt & Online Status report to my employer.....I hope I receive the replacement card soon...

HI

Can I show just the receipt to a new employer who offered me a job. Please check your private message.

A