Lost EAD card in mail

GCAspirer

Registered Users (C)
My EAD application was approved roughly 27 days ago. But I havent still recieved the card. When I called up the cutomer service they say I will have to refile the application. My Lawyer says its my fault since I dont have my name on the inside of the mailbox , which is ridiculous since I have recieved all my earlier EAD cards and Approval letters properly. Also lawyer told me that they have stopped issuing interim EAD at my local office i.e the washington dc office.

Need urgent help since I have only 3 weeks before my current EAD expires

you are saying that if EAD card is lost in mail when despatched by uscis.......its equal to it being lost by us.....

i will suggest that you immediately file another application.....just in case.....and later figure out other methods...

GCAspirer said:
My EAD application was approved roughly 27 days ago. But I havent still recieved the card. When I called up the cutomer service they say I will have to refile the application. My Lawyer says its my fault since I dont have my name on the inside of the mailbox , which is ridiculous since I have recieved all my earlier EAD cards and Approval letters properly. Also lawyer told me that they have stopped issuing interim EAD at my local office i.e the washington dc office.

Need urgent help since I have only 3 weeks before my current EAD expires
GCAspirer,

What was the outcome of your situation, did you have to refile the EAD applicaiton? If "yes", how long did it take, any faster than the original? My EAD card was mailed on December 11th and I still have not received it...

Any feedback is appreciated!

Shantan

Lost EAD card

shantan said:
GCAspirer,

What was the outcome of your situation, did you have to refile the EAD applicaiton? If "yes", how long did it take, any faster than the original? My EAD card was mailed on December 11th and I still have not received it...

Any feedback is appreciated!

Shantan

--File a new EAD card application