Lost certified LC

karanp25

Hi all,

Both myself and my employer received the final determination letter from Dallas BEC stating that the LC is approved and forms ETA 750 A&B are enclosed. The letter we received seems to be a copy of the original letter addressed to the attorney working on my case.

It's been more than 2 weeks now and the attorney has not received the certified ETA 750 forms.

Is there anything that can be done to find out if the certified LC has been mailed by DOL or not? I assume i cannot file I-140 now? Any suggestions on how to proceed.

Thanks,
Karan

karanp25 said:
Hi all,

Both myself and my employer received the final determination letter from Dallas BEC stating that the LC is approved and forms ETA 750 A&B are enclosed. The letter we received seems to be a copy of the original letter addressed to the attorney working on my case.

It's been more than 2 weeks now and the attorney has not received the certified ETA 750 forms.

Is there anything that can be done to find out if the certified LC has been mailed by DOL or not? I assume i cannot file I-140 now? Any suggestions on how to proceed.

Thanks,
Karan

If your lawyer does not receive it, you can get a duplicate. See the FAQ at the following link:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/perm_faqs_3-20-06.pdf

Check out USCIS forms. If its lost, then there is a form wherin your employer can request another original. Fees is about 200-400 bucks. But labor belongs to DOL, maybe they have some system too. Also, search for FOIA

certified ETA-750 form not received

Karan,

How did you proceed without the certified ETA 750A/B Form? Did you receive the approved ETA 750 A&B eventually?

I have the same problem. Both my employer and I received the final determination letter from Philadelphia BEC more than two week ago. But my attorney has not received the certified Form ETA 750 A/B yet.

Thanks!

karanp25 said:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Karan

karan and svrabbit,

what is your ETA-750 status now? Do you receive the certified ETA-750 after all or you just file the I-140 without the certification? Could you let me know your status? I have exact the same situation. My attorney never received the ETA-750 while I receive the approved cover letter.

Thanks!
wenwen

Me too..

Please post here when you receive the original certificate...

In light note:
PBEC looking our cases so long. Now they fell in love with it. So they don't let it go.. :D

wenwen33 said:
karan and svrabbit,

what is your ETA-750 status now? Do you receive the certified ETA-750 after all or you just file the I-140 without the certification? Could you let me know your status? I have exact the same situation. My attorney never received the ETA-750 while I receive the approved cover letter.

Thanks!
wenwen

My attorney received the certified 750 forms about three weeks after I got the approval notice at home. I do not know why was the delay though.

wenwen33 said:
karan and svrabbit,

Thanks!
wenwen