los angeles procedure

bb_5555

Registered Users (C)
we got the appointment letters for fp and for picking up ead.

however we never got a noa

also I called about this and they said that los angeles doesn't give out noa's anymore.

how do these geniuses think I will be able to track the case online?

let me know from the people filed in los angeles if they are in the same boat.

also lets get some timelines here for los angeles

My husband and I applied for his AOS on March the 1st. Two weeks later LA office cashed the checks. We too never got an a reciept to check the status online, so we called and they told us just to wait and see what comes in the mail. We got fingerprint and ead notice the first week of April. Didn't hear anything until Aug when we got our interview date for Sept 30. Had the interview on the 30th and were approved, based on finding a co sponsor. I was in college the past 3 yrs and read they care more about your current income, which I make enough now. But, our interviewer wants a co sponsor. My husband has to return to the LA district office this Thur and hopefully he can get his stamp. Whole process took about 5 months

the notice we got has the A#

what I am talking about is the WAC-** number you guys keep referring to on this forum.

wow if it only takes about 5 months then we could just wait this out.

my attorney says the district offices will not send WAC # anymore...all we get is the A#, which we can use it to find the status over the phone.

You ONLY got a WAC number on application at SERVICE CENTER, if you applied at L A office you got an A#. They are working pretty good, wait...

You cannot track your case online, that's ONLY for applications at CSC.
You got you A# !! no case or file number !!