LOS ANGELES Consulare Center

HERNESTO

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I filed in March 2005 in Buffalo, my case was transfered february 2006 in L.A. since then death silence! I'm start wondering what the heck is going on. I see approved cases from July 2005, in the Buffalo tracker, where suposedly should be the greatest jam of cases but simce like is the opposit. If they transfer your case elsewhere you are screwed I guess.
Someone recently been approved or reseived any info form L.A. Center, you can't even check the status of your application, as you did in the Buffalo page, at least to know they have it.
Appreciated any responce.

Am I the only one that has case transfer to L.A. Consular center????It was a thread specially about cases transfered to L.A. from Buffalo but no body is writing anything since long time? I guess I'm screwed, but I'm use to that I have 5 years /so far GC experience so/ whats new ))))))))))

Greetings Hernesto "Che" Gueverra ))))))))

Don't worry HERNESTO you are not screwed, Iam in the same situation before my case was transferred to LA from Buffalo(applied in Dec 2002), In my case i had an interview in LA this April and sucessfully passed the interview and i sent my passport for stamping. I think if the case is transferred from buffalo to LA it means you may probably have an interview in LA( It's my guess, It happend to my friend too)

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replay.Appreciate.

Also thanks for giving me a hint how long I have to wait )))))))) I guess I'll get the GC before that, hence is wait time again.I thought with Canada is faster but - Neeeee!!!!

Thank's Canada1 wish you all the best!!!!

Thanks Hernesto !!! Email or fax the LA Canada Consulate and you can ask the status of your application , Usually they respond very fast.

FAX :213-625-7154
Email :los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

** Include your file number , contact number in the email or Fax.

i have a questin... You applied in dec 02 and u got an interview in like april of 06... is this for a skilled worker visa or business because nearly 4 years is quite a while for a skilled worker visa.

Sorry its a typo , i applied in Dec 2003 as a Skilled Worker.

Canada1,
That make sence - 2 years and 4 months Dec 2003 almost January 2004 - April 2006.
Is good to know that their are mates waitng for the L.A. consular, 'cos I was kind off wondering....am I the only fellow in the L.A. consular center ))))))Hope I don't have an interview.I went to take the IELTS and I got a score 7.5 average so hopefuly no interview for me.
I'm skilled worker too. So long Canada1 all the best in your Canada journey!

Finaly I got my interview date in November.A step ahead.I think thats a good news.How long it takes to finish everything after an interview? 6 month and as I know you have 1 year to enter Canada.
I'll post an update how the interview went.They request for the interview only police letters of good conduct.

Good Luck HERNESTO !!! Make sure you take all the experience certificates and pay cheques with you. For me the interview was around 20 min and they asked my current job responsibilities and asked pay cheques and the experience letters of current company and previous companies .

Good Luck.

Interview waived

Hi All,
My application has been sent to LA from Buffalo early this year. Yesterday I got the communication from LA consulate stating that my interview has being waived. They asked me to provide medical certificates, PC's from home country and PC's from FBI

Thank you.

My application has just been transferred to LA from Buffalo; I applied to Buffalo on June 30, 2006 and the case was transferred to LA on May 10, 2007.

Hope this info. helps other people out there. I will post an update when I hear from LA.

masterpua

Hi All,
My application has been sent to LA from Buffalo early this year. Yesterday I got the communication from LA consulate stating that my interview has being waived. They asked me to provide medical certificates, PC's from home country and PC's from FBI

Thank you.

OC, How many months did it take for the LA Consulate to call you back? Can you please provide the exact # of months they took to get back to you?

Thanks in advance

landing docs help

hi all

we just received our stamped passports from canadian consulate in los angeles. we have till mid september to land. along with passport they have sent the COPR forms. Is that all you get from consulate?

I thought you also get the B4 and B4A forms from them. is that not true?

pls let me know if i am supposed to receive these forms from them or do I get it from their website?

also what others docs to carry? I don't mind if you direct me to the correct thread here. i tried to read as much as i could but there is a lot to read.

thanks
dhm2002