Loooooong Journey Ends...at Last

BanglaBabu

Registered Users (C)
Great Friends.

Cant believe my Eyes seeing the Approval Notices at 10.30 this morning.

15 days back, called USCIS and got th worse news of Name Check not being cleared. 10 day back, went to meet IO and was told Name Check cleared. FP was expired. 7 days back got the FP Done. Today, did the FP for spouse.

Spouse GC is still awaited. But all others, are APPROVED.

Good Luck to all, in waiting...

Great Friends.

15 days back, called USCIS and got th worse news of Name Check not being cleared. 10 day back, went to meet IO and was told Name Check cleared. FP was expired. 7 days back got the FP Done. Today, did the FP for spouse.

Congrats BanglaBabu...Enjoy your freedom

Great Friends.

Congratulations Banglababu, good to see your approval, Did you ask for your FP notice or they sent it after it expired as my FP expired couple of weeks back and I am really waiting for the FP which might trigger my approval.

Congratulations Banglababu, good to see your approval, Did you ask for your FP notice or they sent it after it expired as my FP expired couple of weeks back and I am really waiting for the FP which might trigger my approval.

NO, When I went to talk to IO by taking the Info Pass, I asked if Name Check done and also if FP is required, since it was more thatn 15 months, since I did my last FP.

finally, congratulations!!!

Banglababu

Your turn has come! I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your freedom. Have the best summer ever. God bless you and your family.
Congratulations!!!!:)

Congratulations on your loooooong over due approval. My RD is 2 weeks later than you and hopefully will see an approval.
Enjoy your freedom.:D

Congratulations BanglaBabu!

Labor (India EB3/RIR)
PD : => 02/2002
1-485 RD : 09/2004
1st FP : 04/2005
VSC - TSC: 03/15/2007
2nd FP : Not received notice so far.