Looks like VSC is back in action. Oct'03

Pacchai_Picchai

Registered Users (C)
It really looks like VSC has finally returned to the approval mode. 3 approvals posted so far in the last 2 hours here.
I wish and pray all get approved soon.

have you done your 2nd fp? I guess you'll have to do 2nd fp first, then approval. probalby take some time

I am confused this Good Friday!!

I am confused, if they are still processing based on the fp dates or on the RD??
Our RD Jan02, FP Dec02!!
Dengdeng -- What is your opinion?

Also today we have seen many vetaran's cases getting approved successfully.
So it is a Good Friday!!

sam99

I think your case was blocked by FP2. you need call USCIS/contact congressman to get it sooner.

Re: sam99

Originally posted by gc_2000
I think your case was blocked by FP2. you need call USCIS/contact congressman to get it sooner.

gc_2000,
Nice to see you back. Yeah even I think so, my case is blocked by FP2 and waiting for the notice. I called NCS twice but it is useless. I just applied for 3rd EAD renewal and hopefully this will be my last ead application to BCIS. I will wait for somemore time and then I will try to contact congressman. Do you know someone in Baltimore area?

Originally posted by dengdeng
have you done your 2nd fp? I guess you'll have to do 2nd fp first, then approval. probalby take some time

Nope, waiting for FP2. I am not seeing my approval this year for sure. :mad:

Waiting for approval..........

RD:11/14/01
ND:12/07/01
FP:04/24/02
2nd FP:07/19/03

ME: (Primary)
EAC-02-057-5****
RFE:05/30/03 (Emp Letter - used AC21, 3 Months Paystubs, 3 Years Federal Tax Returns including all Schedule,W2 and 1099 forms)
RFE RD:08/11/03
AD:?

Spouse:
EAC-02-057-5****
RFE:05/30/03 (Redo Medicals)
RFE RD:06/30/03
AD:?

Waiting for approvals?

thanks

Wow, Dengdeng. Either you are a real prophet, or you have a cousin working at VSC.

Ah, ... or you are a phschiatrist.

Anyway, thanks for the good job. Accurate or not, your confidence in making the predictions makes me fee better.

wow, this has to be a new record for the vsc. The easily passes their old record to 3 approvals pa..

bunch of bloody grazing livestock....

Good to ppl