Looks like the number of approvals among March-April...

Waiting Boy

Registered Users (C)
Looks like the number of approvals among Marc-April 99 filers dropped a lot this week. Is that because VSC is slow as a result of the long holiday weekend or the number of applications filed at that time is lower or both?
My data: RD 03/25/99, ND 04/16/99, FP 03/01/00 waiting. Any idea what to expect? Thanks.

Waiting Boy

No Title

Some INS people will have been on vacation from the end of last week to the middle of this week. How many people showed up at your own job? Usually the managers take the longest time off & while they are away everyone is not working as hard as they could... Also, believe it or not, some of the I485 waiters will also have taken time off so they can forget about work & INS. They won\'t check phone message until they get back...

:O)
Anthony

No Title

Detail: RD 11/98 FP: 05/99. RFE: 23/05/99, Auto message change 15/06/00.
this is really driving me crazy. I thought it\'s my turned to got aproval. However, I called INS yesterday. The officer told me I have to redo my finger print again. the old finger print is expired. this is really &$(@##. how long should I still have to wait. PLease stop torturing me!

No Title

How could this happen? To my knowledge, finger print is valid for
15 months. So yours should be valid until at least August\'00.