looks like good news !!

Where did u get this new from

Sounds like a really good news. What is your source of information

RD: 12/14/2001
ND: 12/26/2001
FP1: May 2002
FP2: April 30 2004

my attornery this week told me the opposite, stating it will now take 4 years to process I-485 due to check. And also state if you make any more enquiries they will not be pleased.

292641 said:
my attornery this week told me the opposite, stating it will now take 4 years to process I-485 due to check. And also state if you make any more enquiries they will not be pleased.

My theory is based on trends out of very small samples.

NOTE :
If you order "causes of agony of 485" in decreasing intensity
Attorney/Law offices comes first. ( above USCIS).. in majority of cases

In addition to that "default quality", your attorney seems to be
- stupid
- and brainless

292641 said:

looks like your attorney takes historic facts and corelate it to current trends..

292641 said:

In all likelyhood your purpose is to get your case moving, not to make them pleased.

GC_ka_jhanjhat,

Pls don't misguide surfers here with your theories on small sample. It confuses and makes people believe. Also, when you are posting, post with all details. GC is such a sensitive thing these days everyone is tempted to know whats going to happen for their cases and when such theories/rumours are floating in this useful forum, it only agonizes the hopeful applicants.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what he said

"may not need 2nd FP, may not RFE" but should be expected---he covered all the all the possibities=none