Looks like a bad week at NSC !!!????

iknowitall

Registered Users (C)
Looks like these guys have again stopped working after last week. Last week was a good week with a number of EB2/EB3 approvals. This week hardly any !!!. I hope these guys don't go back into hibernation again.

Hope to see something today.

I-140 News

iknowitall said:
Looks like these guys have again stopped working after last week. Last week was a good week with a number of EB2/EB3 approvals. This week hardly any !!!. I hope these guys don't go back into hibernation again.

one of my friend got his I-140 approved filed in the month of march 2004.
It seems they are processing 03, 2004 cases now.

iknowitall said:

If you watch the thread " AUG is by far the worst month for Dec 03 -140", Abble posts some numbers there, and they do approve a lot of DEC, 2003 cases this week. Just those people are not posting here like you and me.

Good luck to both of us, i knowitall.

- IDONOTKNOWITATALL.

Not necessarily. REmember this board is only a sample (and biased in several ways) of the whole 140 population. I just saw someone found out (with the excel scanner) there has been 31 new approvals for December 03 cases alone in the last week.

iknowitall said:

usa_gc_waiting said:
Every week is bad week in NSC :(
Is there anyway how many 140s approved this week or every week. Not for a particular day? ex: December 03, 2004. I dont know how to run the scanner.
But if somebody have time and can post the details for each week or two weeks that will be great.
Thanks
KK

INS2004Filer said:
one of my friend got his I-140 approved filed in the month of march 2004.
It seems they are processing 03, 2004 cases now.
what is ur friends category ? and what priority date ?

Another workless day with pay for NSC employees, wonder why these MORONS have to be fed for free at my (Taxpayers) expense! Wonders if they are really qualified to do work?