Looking for Prospective Employer

ring

Registered Users (C)
I am looking for an prospective Employer who could process my Labour as future employee or if somebody has an approved labour cert which can be used for my profile. I am a Systems Engineer with 6yrs experience. I am more keen to apply from states which takes less time to approve. Please contact me at

ring_dinu@rediffmail.com

and we can talk further.

Also i want to ask the user group if anybody got his labor or GC approved by filling as an future employee
what is the sucess rate ?

Thanks.

I am also looking

HI,

I am also looking for a prospective company with that has a matching pre-approved labor. I can bring my client with me. I have a stable long-term contract with a reputed company in a safe industry.

please let me know if you could recommend someone. thanks for all your help,

my email id is: zip_zapzoom@yahoo.com or you could respond in this forum.

zipzapzoom

Hi,
You can aply for future employment. There is no problem with it. GC is only for future employment. MY employer has a branch in delware which might take 4 months to get LC.

Ram

Could you please let me know the contact details for the employer in Delaware?

Thanks

I am looking for an prospective Employer who could process my Labour as future employee or if somebody has an approved labour cert which can be used for my profile. I am a Software Engineer with 6yrs experience, 4 year bachelors degree (non-computer science).

You could reply at laborcert99@yahoo.com

Thanks