Looking for Online College reviews

seanrogers

If you have attended any online college or had any interaction/experience with one of the Online Colleges or Universities, please share your experience, good or bad.
Visit our page http://www.distance-learning-college-guide.com/online-college-reviews.html#reviews and share your contribution on one of the online colleges listed. The information will be posted on the website to serve as reference to prospective learners looking for information on validity and quality of online education delivered by online colleges.

I liked to universities which are top in online degree providing universities, to check them visit my signature.

So So experience with Athabasca University , Athabasca, Alberta Canada. I am from Canada, but doing online school while I live here in Florida. The costs is good, but the tutors are a little hard to get a hold of.

Re:

Distance learning is the ideal solution for the people who face problems in there education due to work arrangements, family commitments, physical location or various other reasons. There are many universities that provides distance learning courses. You can easily search such school and colleges on web. You can also refer signature if you are looking for online colleges. :rolleyes:

Distance learning is for people who can't go to school everyday. I think the online distance learning courses are also very helpful on getting a college degree nowadays, especially with advanced technology.

Now a day distance learning is becoming for famous day by day. Coz it's save your time and money. And you can attend on your class from anywhere. I think it's a very smart education system. is not it??