Looking for Job websites.

Whale

Registered Users (C)
Anybody has a list of job websites? Or knows the link to a previous post here? TIA!

Whale

These are web-sites everyone knows and if you apply through these sites, your resume will be one in thousands. Do you know of any "not so famous" sites?

computerjobs.com is one I know.

Originally posted by frantic
These are web-sites everyone knows and if you apply through these sites, your resume will be one in thousands. Do you know of any "not so famous" sites?

computerjobs.com is one I know.
I am afraid these not so famous websites are not so famous with employers also :p

TGIF

Computerjobs.com is actually pretty good
hotjobs.com
monster.com
dice.com

Also if you know of a company you are interested in, visit their career link. If you know someone in the company, that helps too. Most companies dont accept cold applications.

Networking

Nowadays, the best option is to know someone who knows someone where there is an opening. Many companies fill their position internally rather than going for advt. (cutting cost, maybe)

This is what I was told when I was looking for a job too!!

I was wondering if someone knew of any sites that post part-time positions. Probably, for someone looking to work from home and may be meet with the team once in a week or so.

Looking for job in tri-state area

A friend of mine with 6+ years of experience in Java/JSP is looking for moving to tri-state area. He has GC. What is the job scenario currently with this expertise. In other words how long it should take to find a job?

I would also like to know if there are consulting companies with focus on Java/JSP.

Thank you all in advance