Looking for H1 visa sponsorship for a Registered Physical Therapist in Illinois state

AAL

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have passed national physical therapy examination and is currently licensed in the Illinois state. At present I am in H4 visa and looking for someone who can sponsor an H1 visa for me.

Thanks,
AAL

H1 Visa....

Why do you need an H1 visa ? Do you already have someone willing to take you on board as a contractor. I could help sponsor your H1 visa as long as you can get a job as a contractor.

Let me know by replying to this.

Tony.

Thanks Tony

Hi Tony,
      I do need an H1 visa to work in US legally. Right now I am on H4 visa which does not permit to work. It would be helpful if you can sponsor me. You can contact me by email ajmanalel@yahoo.com
Thanks,
AAL

No Title

Hello,

I am a Physical Therapist (B.Sc.) from Bombay University here on a H4.
I am trying to figure out the states I can begin practice right after appearing for the licensure exam without having to take any extra classes. Texas suck!!! I had my evaluations done thru ICD for Texas state and Texas just told me to do the whole Masters program for PT again ( 5 whole years) they said my Indian degree could not be considered at all. I am trying in Florida, but I also want to try other easy states.
I have heard Illinois is pretty lenient in these terms.
 Any suggestions??? Know anybody from India who started right away? I would really appreciate it.

help me with information please!

Hi all,
i have finished my Bpt course in Madras.I want to know about the licencing exam.How could i apply for it?Rather where am i to go and get application etc.What i should do to appear for this exam?
i have my transcripts and all other documents pertaining to my course?
please help me?i will be thankful to you all!