Looking for Business Partners / Idea(s):

Vivekm

Registered Users (C)
Looking for Business Partners / Idea(s):

I am looking for talented partner(s) and/or Business Ideas. I have some ideas of my own and I can share with you if you are interested. If you have any ideas, we can discuss those as well.
Basically, this is the scenario. Economy is finally bottoming up (it seems) and things are looking little brighter going forward. It might be a slow recovery but some people know how to make money, both in down and up economy. One thing I’ve learnt is that when we do things as a team, chances of success are much more than compare to one man’s show. So that’s the picture.
To be frank, I don’t have any concrete plans yet, though I have some vague ideas. I am hoping for something in the Software development/Financial services/consulting services etc. It can be import/export of goods or knowledge. It can be a new store on a brand new idea. It can be an old idea with major cost cuttings. I am open to anything as long as we have solid foundations to do things better than competitors in that field.

I know its easier said than done. That’s why I am looking for some risk taker(s) as equal partners. So who I am looking for:
- Someone with innovative thinking. You must be very good at what you do or think. For example, if you are in software development, you can design and develop an email server entirely yourself under right circumstances. Or work on web services/SOAP/.Net etc. If you are in finance field, be able to beat the hedge fund gurus in determining when to short and when to go long.
- Someone who has been in US for atleast 5 yrs
- Willing to be equal partner in every respect (including equity requirements which can be as much as $50k initially, individually).
- Preferably in north-east or west coast

If you think you would like to discuss more or have some ideas, you can email me at
vivekmathan@globalshore.com. I have a small web site http://www.GlobalShore.com but its almost empty right now.