looking for an employer and an attorney as well.

trialuser1002

Hi All,
My office is located in Newyork and california, both the places are very slow in labor approval therefore i am thinking of filing my greencard from IOWA or Delaware, i am looking for a good employer and an attorney as well.

any opinions are welcome

Let me know if you know any.
thanks in advance
trialUser

As far as finding the right employer, you best bet is to try jobhunting sites such as monster/ dice/ such others.

As far as good attorney is concerned you are currently using his web site. I am talking about Rajiv Khanna!

I was in a similar situation before - I applied from NJ stuck for years, went to CA again its not moving anywhere. Only response comes from CA is LC is denied.
My colleague was talking about this company which is doing GC. Wish I knew this company before. Contact rachael.adams@binexgroup.com

Ravi

Originally posted by trialuser1002
Hi All,
My office is located in Newyork and california, both the places are very slow in labor approval therefore i am thinking of filing my greencard from IOWA or Delaware, i am looking for a good employer and an attorney as well.

any opinions are welcome

Let me know if you know any.
thanks in advance
trialUser

I hope, it will help you

My friend has joined the company in Jan 2003. They filed his H1B and GC at one of the faster location (IOWA). His SESA got cleared in 3 weeks and went to Chicago federal it got cleared in April 2003. He took 45 days to file I-485/140 because of his bc. Now he got his and his wife EAD, AP in July and Aug and also I-140 approved. He is very very lucky.

I do not have a chance but I may also join with the company. If you need any other information let me know.

Desi Dost :p

let me know any firm helping in employment and labour certification

Originally posted by desidost333
My friend has joined the company in Jan 2003. They filed his H1B and GC at one of the faster location (IOWA). His SESA got cleared in 3 weeks and went to Chicago federal it got cleared in April 2003. He took 45 days to file I-485/140 because of his bc. Now he got his and his wife EAD, AP in July and Aug and also I-140 approved. He is very very lucky.

I do not have a chance but I may also join with the company. If you need any other information let me know.

looking for a firm helping in getting employer and prosessing all documents for perm

Originally posted by desidost333