looking for a pre-approved labor ...

meclynk

Having around 8 years of expereince in PB and Oracle, looking for a genuine pre-approved labor for my skill set. I have got a long term project and ready for coming on baord to your company on the basis of my attorney's advice given in this regard and ofcourse if you have a pre-approved labor for my skill set.

And also those companies, which are located in very fast processing centers also may contact me.

I know that some of my friends are also looking for similar kind of opportunity with a good company , they may join your company if the deal is reasonable and ok and all these guys are on project.

Candidates with similar interest may contact me for sharing of information about the genuine companies, having located in very fastest processing centres area.

Mail me to saisatya@aol.com

Thanks,
SS.

Having around 8 years of expereince in PB and Oracle, looking for a genuine pre-approved labor for my skill set whats your definition of "genuine pre-approved labor". I have got a long term project and ready for coming on baord to your company on the basis of my attorney's advice given in this regard and ofcourse if you have a pre-approved labor for my skill set. are you ready to face the non-compete, breach of contract and other charges from your employer or vendors.

And also those companies, which are located in very fast processing centers also may contact me. if a company is looking at public forum to hunt candidates then how can that company can be genuine or stable enough to support your greencard.

I know that some of my friends are also looking for similar kind of opportunity with a good company , they may join your company if the deal is reasonable all the deals should be in paper or email. no under table agreements either in word or writing. and ok and all these guys are on project.

Candidates with similar interest may contact me for sharing of information about the genuine companies, having located in very fastest processing centres area. dont rely on the current processing trends.

be very cautious when pursuing preapproved labor. there were too many scams. if you come across any such opportunities its better for you to match that labor with your skills using YOUR OWN lawyer. dont trust or rely on others words to avoid repenting later.

Mail me to saisatya@aol.com do not provide email address in public forums. interested parties can contact you by PM feature in this board.

Thanks,
SS.