Look Like Vermont Is Rocking In September 99 Approvals!!!

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
From the last week Vermont is really catching speed in Approvals. Today\'s approval means Vermont Center is working on Sunday too. That is very good sign. Since there was very high load in August 99 cases which took them 5 4 months to adjust. Now, I guess until December 31st the September 99 Cases. In early January, we are expecting October 99 approvals. The fellows calling II are getting standard answers which II are told to give if anyone call. They always give standard answers. Some fellows cases are still not adjusted from early august 99 but they may delayed are misplaced but not forgotton... It also depands on the adjustment officer too. If he or she keep it or forget on the file rack... there is no one to remind them .... until they realize it after sometime. By that time those fellows blood is half dried... thinking and worrying :(
Every one time is coming sooner or later... Stop calling II and we are not getting any answer the one we are looking for.... Just wait and Pray...
and check the Autometed machine and mail frequently. If you get the approval and post it here that will keep hope alive for those who are waiting here.......... One more though:)))) Any comments are welcome....

No Title

We have been observing VSC approving AOS applications filed in Aug-Sep-Oct 99 these days. I remember VSC had stopped processing I-140 applications for over 6 months late 1999 onwards. This should logically mean that there will be a sudden jump in 485 approvals in terms of the ND in the next few months.

Could the gurus comment on this fact and fine tune the dates..

No Title

One of my friend\'s Sept.99 ND case is approved (no RFE\'s) as of 12/7 (EB3, regular, PD Oct 96). I don\'t know the exact dates, though....

No Title

My friend got her approval on November 22 (her receipt date was September 20, 99), so I don\'t think there is any kind of pattern. She had no requests for information as far as I know. Her category was EB-3 (other)