LongWindingRoad, Chal_Phut....

MadRascal

Registered Users (C)
You guys have very similar dates as mine. Please update if you get any news...

Thx,
PD 04/98
RD 07/27
ND 08/14
FP 11/14

No Title

No news yet. After checking the AVM regularly for a couple of weeks starting with the earliest July/August approvals, I am tired of hearing the same "it is taking us between 365 ..." message. I think it is too early to call the IIO. I will just wait a couple months and hope that the good news comes as a pleasant surprise.

Chal_phut (now posting as chalu_dude)

No Title

Guys,
Its the same case with me. I am tired of hearing the same old message.
I probably will call the iio later on in the week.

-longwindingroad

No Title

Ok. Good luck and please let us know what the IIO says. I called around the end of last month and I was told that my case will be assigned in 2 weeks and it will take 30 to 45 from that time.

No Title

I called them a couple of weeks back and they said it will take around 3 months to get my approval.

RD 7/26/00
ND 8/14/00

No Title

My RD 8/14 AND ND 8/29, RFE was generated on 6/27/01 and was replied by my lawyer on 7/10/01.
RFE was for Employement letter, paystubs for 2 months and W-2\'s for 2 years.
Hope that helps,

Ray...

No Title

This just goes to show how random the answers from IIOs are. The lady I spoke to said 30 days, missing link says 3 months, and here\'s one where an RFE has already been generated and responded to.

No Title

I called IIO last week she said my case is assigned to an officer.
No decision yet and will take betweek 30-60 days...

INS sucks big time.....

No Title

Can anyone shed some light on RFE. Does it stand for Request for Employment verification? (I am guessing). Is it something you will receive before the approval notice? Does everyone receive this? Thanks.

No Title

Request for Further Evidence.
No - not everybody gets it(Btw - it delays approval because once you receive an RFE you have to respond to that query with the evidence -- It maybe for birth certificates, employment verification, marriage certificate etc) - but some may receive more than 1 :)