Long Waiting RFE case aproved!!!!

kalluris

Registered Users (C)
Yes Guys!!
I just checked on the web. Mine and my wife's cases has been approved on Feb 23rd (sunday...as per the message). By 27th Feb i would have completed 540 days and 8 months after RFE.

Thank you all for your support and sharing info for all these days. All the best to you all!!!

Thank You

Thank you Roran, and 'Awaiting approval'

Thank you for your greetings. Yes!! it is finally over. I have been on H1b for all these days, and uncertain of approval i have applied for EAD for the first time 2-weeks ago. Even i have wasted little money on that, i am happy now.

All the best guys!!

Conrats

Enjoy your freedom

If you could please update rupnet as it will help all of us waiting for approval

Re: Conrats

Originally posted by arin_muk
Enjoy your freedom

If you could please update rupnet as it will help all of us waiting for approval

Thank you arin_muk and all for your greetings!!

I did update the rupnet tracker with my approval (ID: Sridhar). That was the first thing i did after posting here.

Thanks again for your wishes and all the best for those of you still waiting.

Congratulations!!! Must be all the more sweet after this long a wait.

After all, the "few weeks" you last heard from the IIO was accurate, huh!

Enjoy the moment.

Firstl Congratulations

I have a general question. Is it taking 540 days for approval ? or is it that you are one of those unfortunate guys who got delayed without a reason. Or was there a reason fro delay other thant he RFE

thanks

kalluris

Congratulations!!!! This is great news: moral - some day it WILL come.....

Please check your PM - I sent you a personal message - please respond,

dinosaur.

Kalluris,

Congratulations on your and your wife's 485 approval! This long a wait must have been unbearable but I'm quite glad that it finally came through!

-Palaniappan Rajaram

Thank you GCdreamin!

Yes finally... she was right about few weeks...actualy it turned out to be days. All the best for your case.

Originally posted by GCdreamin
Congratulations!!! Must be all the more sweet after this long a wait.

After all, the "few weeks" you last heard from the IIO was accurate, huh!

Enjoy the moment.

Re: Firstl Congratulations

Hi canvrgtitright,

Sorry i took 1/2 day off yesterday to get feel the relief, so i couldn't respond soon. No i don't think it is taking 540 days for every case. I am one of those Iron legged people (un fortunate souls) ignored by INS. Mine was a straight forward case, with one employer and no changes at all. The RFE i got was meaning less (according to my lawyer).

All the best...you might be the next.

Originally posted by canvrgtitright
I have a general question. Is it taking 540 days for approval ? or is it that you are one of those unfortunate guys who got delayed without a reason. Or was there a reason fro delay other thant he RFE

thanks

Thank you

Thank you Rajaram.

It sure is a sweet thing to hear about the approval. At first when i saw the message i couldn't believe my self, I was prepared to see the same old message....and boom ...the magic words.

Thanks for your support and greetings.

Originally posted by prajaram
Kalluris,

Congratulations on your and your wife's 485 approval! This long a wait must have been unbearable but I'm quite glad that it finally came through!

-Palaniappan Rajaram