LONG STAY IN USA ON B2

ZAIN4ME

Hi,

Please help with the situation.

One of my relative husband and wife from Pakistan,husband was on student visa in UK wife was on dependent visa,came USA on B2/B1 visa,arrived USA MAY 2015 got I 94 was valid till Nov 2015,in August 2015 baby born in US and they paid all hospital bills i.e +$12000/- As it was not normal delivery, and in OCT 2015 they applied for visitors visa extension,and got approval in MARCH 2016,they left the country mid March 2016.
What you guys suggest that if they have plan to visit again USA(As they have 5 years multiple visa).
As wife have medical certificate from US DR,who asked her to not travel in pregnancy

(1)Whats the minimum time they should spend back home?

(2)And is that baby birth in USA going to create and problem for them if they try 2nd time to visit USA,Whats the best travel with baby or leave baby back home and travel only husband and wife?

(3)How they can justify for long stay in USA?

Thank you in advance..

A1: Their last visit was 10 months long. I would advise them to not re-visit the US for at least 10 months after their departure date. Ideally, 1 year after the departed.
A2: Baby being US born should not cause an issue on its own.
A3: If they have proof of a medical condition that did not allow them to travel, they need to carry that proof just in case they are asked about their last visit when they re-visit.

A1: Their last visit was 10 months long. I would advise them to not re-visit the US for at least 10 months after their departure date. Ideally, 1 year after the departed.
A2: Baby being US born should not cause an issue on its own.
A3: If they have proof of a medical condition that did not allow them to travel, they need to carry that proof just in case they are asked about their last visit when they re-visit.

Thanx alot sir!

But As i forgot to tell you all situation husband had( EB-3) job offer and labor certification is in process expecting approval is July 2016,as they have spent 10 months in US and if they come back after 10 months or 1 year labor certification will expire in Jan 2017.

1)-Can they try to come back before 10 months?(Husband dad is British 73 old,what you think if they travel with him to US because dad want to visit US and someone need to be with him in this age)
And they want to come back again on B2 and want to apply for change of status with in US,
the other thing,

2)- I want to know if they come back on B2 and apply for wife apply for student visa,while husband her dependent (from inside US),as student visa taking almost 3 to 7 months processing time can husband apply for I-140 and change of status while student visa is in process or will have to wait until student visa approval?

3)-As if some one is on B2 is advised to apply for student after two months of arrival,is there any time period for them to wait before applying for i-140 or immediately they can apply for i-140 and change of status (as labor certification will be ready before their arrival)?

Best regards

Thanx alot sir!

1)-And they want to come back again on B2 and want to apply for change of status with in US, the other thing,
Visa fraud.

2)- I want to know if they come back on B2 and apply for wife apply for student visa,while husband her dependent (from inside US),as student visa taking almost 3 to 7 months processing time can husband apply for I-140 and change of status while student visa is in process or will have to wait until student visa approval?
Visa fraud.

It is because of people like your relatives who find ways to abuse B2 visas, other genuine Asian applicants find it hard to get B2 approved.