Long long timer got approval

bxhst

Registered Users (C)
Just got email from lawyer. Both wife and I got approved.

RD: Jan. 16, 2001
ND: Feb. 5, 2001
1st FP: July, 2001
Added wife: Nov. 2001
Wife's FP: June, 2002
transfered to local: Aug. 10, 2002
Interviewed: Nov. 19, 2002 and 2nd FP
waiting for name check ...
Name check completed: Mar. 1, 2004
Wife's 2nd and my 3rd FP: Mar. 31, 2004
AD: April 9, 2004 (I guess)

Lawyer did a bad job. She requested to inter file my wife's case with mine. I had to wait my wife's fingerprint and then got files transferred. If she did not request inter file I should be approved in early 2002.

congratulations bxhst, could you please elaborate what you mean by "She requested to inter file my wife's case with mine"
to add an dependent, are there multiple ways of doing it??

i added my dependent later too.. Thanks.

It could be filed seperately. Another person in our company had the same situation with me was processed by a different lawyer. His case was approved as normal time schedule. When he made an inquiry about his wife's case. INS was not even aware of his wife's case. His wife's case finished with noaml time schedule too, though her case was transferred to local.

Congratulations!

Could you please share with us your stamping experience when you are through with it?

Originally posted by lifeonhold
congratulations ... please post passport stamping exp. if possible ... enjoy !!!

I went to USCIS office at St. Louis around noon and took a number. When my number was called I went to the window and told the lady inside that I came for stamping. She congratulated me and took the notice letter, passport, and my EAD away. She came back to window in 2 minutes and gave back the passport and the notice letter. The passport was stamped.