PD Sept. 28 1998
RD Sept. 05 2001
ND Oct. 09 2001
FP Mar. 20 2002
EAD1 & AP1 Nov. 28 2001
EAD2 & AP2 Aug. 27 2002

LIN-02-002-5XXXXX

I485 approved Oct. 01 2002.

Yet to receive the approval notice as they have mailed on Oct. 01.

Checked just today on the INS online status check website, as of yesterday it was the same message "on march ....blah blahhhh". Even my wife's case was approved.

Thanks to all you guys who are helpful in posting good information, I'll also update the rupnet website.

Good Luck to all you guys who are waiting for their approvals.

Thanks,
Ambhoo :)

Congratulations

Wish you all the best.

Q) How did you find out about the approval? Online or by calling the NSC number?

Thanks.

Checked online

Hi,

I checked online just an hour ago.

Never talked to IIO, only started checking after one year was over.

Thanks.

Great to see a Sept approval!

Since your ND is Oct 9, and INS computer date is 002, I assume that they don't do any computer updates during the end of year audit. Assuming that they do these audits every year, like the one they are supposedly doing now!

CONGRATS ambhoo - question for you

Did your application status before todays approval say anything of your finger printing has been received and processing resumed -some thing like that.

My RD in 9/5/01 and it is still saying "Finger pronting sent on ******* date and if 14 days have passed blah blah blah." Curious to know if there was any message other than this before approval.

Thanks for your time in advance and enjoy your freedom.:D

let us know?

Hello Ambhoo,

Congratulations.

I would like to know, your 485 was approved on 1st OCT 2002. When did you actually first heard it??

On AVM or Website?

On what date? and Time??

Trying to understand, if they approve some on 2nd OCT 2002,when it will be update on AVM or Website?

Thanks

Let us know?

Hi vmurthy,

I checked online on Oct. 2nd it was posted as approved, couple of days before approval I checked both online aswell as AVM it said the same old message that I was getting after the finger printing was sent to INS.