London Consular Processing question

londoncpwaiter

Registered Users (C)
I sent my details to the London Embassy in October and they got my paperwork. Last month they said that everything was fine and that I should be getting an appointment in January and they will notify me in December. Called today they said I will not get my interview till Feb. Any reason for this? Has anyone else experienced this?

No Title

I think the reason for this is because of all the holidays in December, remember the consulate closes for all uk and us interview. Also the people that you spoke to are not consular officers, they just give a rough estimate of when someone should have their interview. Be Patient and don\'t worry.

I called this morning

I filed my Packet 3 in late October and the London embassy said this morning that the interview will be in late January and they would have finalized dates by next Friday. So hang in there

No Title

I mailed my P3 on Oct 3rd rcvd by Embsy Oct 10th entered into Embsy computer Oct 16th. Called Embsy several times requested 17th Dec Interview date, was told they will try to arrange as close to date as possible.
Rcvd Pkt 4 Nov 21st but told previous week interview scheduled for Dec 17th.
Embsy cut off date to get visa number from State Dept is 25th every month. eg cut off Oct 25th for Dec Interviews

Check-out www.cptracker.com harry_r

Hope this helps!!!