1. All these files are actually lost
2. Mistakenly send FP for later I485 filers by a new officer
or read their ND 2000 as ND 1999 by mistake
3. Deliberately send FP for later I485 filers as they have to redo it
anyway
4. Will approve them without FP

No Title

1. All these files are actually lost
I do see such sort of back log during I-140 processing it never moved Aug and Sep dates for couple of months after words they moved all the files pretty fast.
2. Mistakenly send FP for later I485 filers by a new officer
or read their ND 2000 as ND 1999 by mistake
I can say this much that it is not by mistake , it’s not the one person many people got the FP.
3. Deliberately send FP for later I485 filers as they have to redo it
anyway
Generally thinking no one knows what INS does, It’s a pain for them to resent the FP notices.
4. Will approve them without FP
It’s once again depends upon the luck , there might be a cases with out FP’s , May be in future this might also possible.

No Title

I485/EB2-India/VSC/RD:03.30.00/FP not recieved
EAD Recieved: 06/15/00
What is your info.

No Title

5. INS wants to be vague and make up reports stating that they are doing for Finger Printing for 2000 cases..

No Title

According to fob employment-based adjustment of status applicants whose I-485s have been pending for 180 days or more will not get FP notice soon.

No Title

I talked with my lawyer. He talked with INS and apparently FP was held up for these cases. The freeze has now been lifted and we should see FP notices soon.
This should not affect 485 processing order.

No Title

5th reason.....all Sept/Oct\'99 ND files could be with a Lady officer and she is on maternity leave

No Title

soorya may be right -- just saw a posting by user id \'intel\' whose nd is 12/99 and he got his FP done last week ...