local TSC for address change

bkd52

Registered Users (C)
I have filed the AR-11 with the London, KY address.

Do we also have to send a copy of AR-11 to local office or TSC??
Do I send it to the MESQUITE address or the STEMMONS FWY., DALLAS address?

Can anyone let me know what to do please.
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanje of address

For pending applications call 1-800 numver and inform them. Keep SRC numbers with you while calling.

No letter has to be sent

Even after sending a letter they dont update the address. I had to go thru the local Congressman to get the address changed and I am due in for another address change shortly because I am moving to a new home.
Tightwait

Letter should be sent

I meant letter should be sent in the previous message. After that keep calling and if after 1 month they havent changed the address then send in another address change request then call back again after a month and if they havent changed the address by then then get worried and hammer the door of your local Congressman.
Tightwait

Please do send the letter.
I sent the letter and my address was updated. I know as my AP was under process at that time. I got the AP. The address on the envelope was the old one but on the AP itself the new address was printed.
I did call the Customer Service about the address change but they could not tell me that the address was updated or not.

Attach a copy of your AR 11 if you want but do send the letter with the required information.

I sent AR-11 by certified mail and called 1-800 number to update address. After couple of weeks I got a letter from INS stating that my address has been updated.