Local transfers to Cleveland

Greenie1 Are you married?

If so, did you get married at the same time when you filed I485?

Achiever

No, I am not married....

Achiever, no, I am not married. I have yet to get a letter from either Cleveland or Nebraska regarding the transfer. Attorney says I should be called for an interview in 1~4 weeks.

Cleveland transfers

Chotu, when was your case transferred to Cleveland? Could you lat me know when you receive your interview letter? Thanks!

is your AVM message the same as mine:-?

AVM:"On (Date) we transferred your i-485 appication to adjust to permanent residence status to our office in (city,state)for processing.Our office in (city,state) will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete.If you need further information you can call our office at (local ins tele number)."

Yes, the message is the same, together with a telephone number that has been disconnected! Gokul, could you inform me when you get a letter (if your case was transferred to Cleveland). Thanks.

Cleveland Transfer

As per VM at NSC case transferred to Cle on May 17th. On May 24th I received transfer notice from. Yet to get interview date. I have been married for 5 years now. At the time of 485 application was married for 4 years. So dont know why case is transferred. Anyone with interview exp in Cleveland , please provide details

has anyone renew EAD at Cleveland?

Hi veryone,
Has anyone renew EAD at Cleveland?If so please let me know if you can renew EAD at the local cleveland INS.
Thank you,
Irene