Local transfer case approved

MN_NSC

Registered Users (C)
Friends: I am happy to share that my I-485 is finally approved.
As some of you know, after two RFEs (regarding employment letter/BC/Medical report) my case was transferred to the local INS in Minneapolis. After contacting the congressman, my interview was waived and I got an approval within 2 weeks of my tranfer. For more details, please review immitracker.com/local transfers.
Thanks for the immense support I got from this community. Please don\'t give up, hang in there and you turn will be next. This memorial day is truely immmorial for me. Have a great weekend everybody.
PD:3/97 RD:10/29/99 ND:11/10/99 FP:11/08/00 SC: NSC EB2-NIW Country:INDIA AD:awaiting

No Title

What made you approach the Congressman. How did you manage to get his help? Any input will be appreciated.

Praful

No Title

My case has been pending for over 550 days. I got 3 RFEs. The third RFE is similar to the 2nd verbatim. I was just tired of this wild goose chase.
So I wrote a letter to the local congressman. Write it to the point explaining why you\'d need their help. My letter to the congressman was inturn faxed to the INS. So state your case correctly. Here\'s an url to find who your congressman is. If you do not know which district you are in, contact your city hall.
www.house.gov/house/MemStateSearch.htm
Hope this is helpful.