Local INS at Tampa for I-EAD

What's ur Service Center? Most service centers renew EAD within 90 days.

Try asking ur company about the unpiad leave option. U can continue to work for ur company after ur current EAD expires and not accept any pay till ur EAD renewal's approved. If ur renewed EAD's effective from the date ur last EAD expired, u can get back-pay.

It's very important that u not have any paystubs for the period u didn't have valid EAD - this could affect ur green card.

There're a lot of ways out of your situation - so, don't worry.

Just speak with ur company & get advice from a good lawyer.

Hari-napur,
My service center is NSC. Yes. I am planning to talk to a lawyer like sheila murthy and see what they say.

-che22

Hari_napur,
I am not sure if I tell my HR and since I am a new employee to the company, I think they will take me out. Hence I am planning to check if can I do H-1B transfer(I was in H-1B in my previous job) even after using EAD(used in new employment) and Advance parole or should I need to do only a new H-1B for which I need to go out the country and get it stamped in the home country. Do u know any info about this?

-che22

H1 transfer should be fine - u can work on receipt of application. Just check with ur lawyer if u can work on receipt - I think u can. (will save u 1000$ reqd for premium processing).

H-1B transfer- Urgent!!!

hari_napur,
Do u know how u can check if your previous H-1B is valid? Can we check online or do I need to call my old company to check for validity.
But in my case I had used both my EAD and Advance parole. Hence I am not really sure if my H-1B is valid or not.

- che22

Check ur passport to find out till when ur H1-B's valid - u also need to check if ur previous employer has cancelled ur H1B.