List of Unscruplous H-1B Employers

VS007

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

What do you think of maintaining a foum with a list of deceitful
employers who open a shop just to hire H-1B employees and exploit them.

Thanks.

No Title

VS007,
What do you think of losing all your savings in US to pay for a good lawyer, to help defend you in the ensuing defamation case?

Thanks

No Title

Well, if one has the records straight and the documentation intact then why should one think about your question. Believe me, I did complain to DOL and INS about my ex-employer (8 years) ago and I got him screwed. The employer basically broke all the laws such as not paying employer FICA, unemployment, abused Bench policies etc.., hoarding H1B, illegal employment contracts.. sounds familiar????????...

All you need is determination.. and there\'s something call counter lawsuit for emotional distress, harassment..

Bhanu

No Title

It is not a better forum to discuss that subject. You (we ) can have a seperate domain, and not at the expense of Rajiv Khanna, as this is good forum for GC process.

Let us not digress from the main objective of this forum.

No Title

GC is a long process ( Minimum 2 ( lucky ) - 5 years ) and if ur employer is not good ( difficult to define ) , then one goes thru lot of pain.

My suggestion is that atleast there should be a check list of things regarding What to do before u file GC with a employer ? What documents to get from him when he told u that labor is approved ? I-140 is approved ( Eb2/EB3) ? What to do if employer does not pay on bench ? Where to complain ?

No Title

If there is such a list, consulting companies might become little scrupulous and think about employee\'s benefits! It would be beneficial to everybody!

No Title

Bhanu, HOw ans where do i complanin about an employer who does not pay the required salary for an H1-B employee and at the year end for whatever amount he got payed as bench the employer sends an 1099 MISC. its for someone i know

thanks
venky111

No Title

Vault.com ( go to Message boards and search for your company ) discuss about the abuses by employers. If you dont find your company you can start one. It\'s done anonymously.

Why not keep this one for GC / immigration related issues .

Bhanu I admire your courage. Congrats

Sheff\'s

No Title

I think this is not the site to propagate our pains with employers.
This is a purely immigration site, if anybody has the balls, fight it out with the employer - take him to the court, we will get justice there.