List of things for H-1 to H-1 transfer,please.

Balraj

Registered Users (C)
Is there anything to add along with this list,
LCA, I-129, Medical license, last pay stub.
Unfortunately I have to change jobs during my J1 waiver position{just completed 1 and a half yrs in job} so trying to do without any delay and mistakes. If anyone has done recently, can you pl help.

No Title

Hi Balraj
along with the documnets u mentioned u also need a letter from State Department if got ur waiver through Conrad-20 H1 transfers for doc in underserved area is not a problem unfortunately I also had to change job last year after working for 9 months at my previous job
do send me email should u need any other help
all the best

No Title

Most important is release letter from your previous employer
I am in the same boat and applying for a waiver/H1B transfer this week. My employer is the same, it is a change of location. I will have to apply for a new Labor cert/RIR
Make sure you you move to a HPSA/MUA area.

No Title

well doc jan for waiver transfer and H transfer u donot need a release letter from ur employer all u need is a letter from Stae department if it si through conrad-20

No Title

You may be right but you have to show extenuating circumstances {reason} most of the time it is a financial one. Remember you are a physician working in a medically undeserved area in National Interest not an IT professional. Most States don\'t want you to move to another area unless there are extra ordinary reasons/circumstances.

H1B/Waiver transfer

My Attorney sent my application to NE on 10/3/2001 via PPS, have not received the RD as yet. Some how was sent by express mail!!

No Title

docjan

please update your RFE details
you will still remain in pps donot worry

RFE from NEBRASKA

My employer wanted to move me to another city which is also underserved ,however INS wants further evidence that the transfer is not for profitability reasons but for hardship on the alien. The problem is that there are not adequate number of patients to fulfill the need of 40hrs/week and my cardiology group thinks that a visiting clinic(1/week would suffice the need for this area.
We will be submitting our response this week God willingly.
I hope the INS doesn\'t revoke my waiver, it is not my fault and my employer is extremely considerate and helpful.

Papers needed for the H1B transfer

Hi,
    I would like to know the papers I need to submit to my new employer to get my H1B visa transferred. I mean I need to know the papers required for the H1B transfer.

Thanks,
Pandit

Can I go to out of US, I mean to India, if my H1B transfer is in process

Hi,
   I have recently got a new job and my H1B transfer would be soon started (I am currently on H1B). I want to go to India for a few weeks. Can I leave the country if my H1B transfer is started or is in process? Any advice.

Thanks,
Panditji

Need more info

Hi PedsMD,
I have applied through the ARC. Do I need to get a letter of approval from ARC. Although I am writing a letter to ARC to notify the change. The local state- Department of health services oked the transfer verbally and asked me to send in a paper with the current and the new employer, which I did. For now I have sent the H1 papers with both employer letters. Would like to contact you if you can - appreciate if you can write to docbrp@hotmail.com.

Balraj/

To list or not to list H4 dependents I-129?

Folks,
Do we include spouse and children details in I-129 for H-4? Kindly reply.