List of RFE types

buckdany

Registered Users (C)
I think it would be interresting to try to list all the types of RFEs that people may get. We can all add to the list (I'll be updating this list with the responses)

• Ability to pay
  • Provide most recent address
  • Employment verification - employer letter
  • Provide evidence of legal nonimmigrant status (back and front copies of I-94s) and provide I-20 and the notice of action

Last edited by a moderator:
My RFE was to show my legal nonimmigrant status. They requested all the back and front copies of I-94s, I-20 and the notice of actions.

mine was asking for sq footage of our warehouse....WE DON't need warehouse as don't deal with any items....So total nonsence.

One of my friends in CA got a request to resend Photos few months after 140/485 concurrent filing. When he used same photos for EAD renewal, he was asked to send the recent photos that were taken less than 30 days back - So they do check for everything!!

techy2468 said:
did anybody get RFE to resend the photographs or a request to send color copies of passport??

desi

did you respond/send mail to uscis on 9/26? was it fed exed or regular mail, it looks like their received it next day cause you have a lud, is this correct?

ARe there any RFE tempatee available? I guess USCIS is looking for same kidn of info for same type of RFE? It will be wonderful if such tempate for reply available. Any suggestions? :p :p

chrisjavier said:
did you respond/send mail to uscis on 9/26? was it fed exed or regular mail, it looks like their received it next day cause you have a lud, is this correct?
USCIS actually sent the RFE on 9/26 and I have not received it yet.