List of Documents for EAD renewal

harapatta33

Registered Users (C)
Am I missing something in the list of documents for EAD renewal:

a. I-765 form
b. 2 pics
c. Copy of current EAD (front and back)
d. Copy of I-485 reciept
e. stub that comes with EAD - one that ins recomends to keep and send with renewal app (not mandatory but good to send)
f. Check of $88.00 made to INS
g. Copy of I-94

Is a copy of passport also required?

Also is there a specific order that these documents should be ordered?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1) I 765 Form
2) Two photos
3) Top portion of the mailer from previous EAD(this will help speed up the process), print your name and A# on the back with pencil.
3) Copy of front & back of current EAD
4)Check or Money order for $120 (please check the INS web site for exact fee ......)
5)I 485 receipt notice.
6) Copy of I 94 front and back
7) Cover letter (optional)

EAD documents I-94

The I-94 i filled out expired as my H1 stamp expired. But I renewed my H1 so I have another I-94 which I did not use. Which I-94 copy I should submit for EAD as well as AP. I appreciate your comments

How do I answer question 11 on I-765?

The question states:

Have you ever before applied for Employment Authorization from INS?

If yes, complete below

Which INS Office? Dates(s)

should I put "INS Vermont Servie Center" as the first answer and what date (ND/RD/Post Date/AD) should I put in the second answer.

Also in the Results section should I put "Granted on xx/xx/xx"?

Thanks for all those who helped me prepare the application.

EAD Renewal and my luck

I sent in my application on 21st Jan, 2003 and they recd it on 23rd Jan, 2003. Dont know if that is my ND

I sent $120.00 and now I see it is $88.00. So here goes $64 that I will never get, but at least I will get my EAD

Next, I attached the check inside after the I-765 application, but it is clearly menitoned in the cover letter.

Third I did not attach the last EAD flyer, as I have it, and I know I had saved it for something important, but until I had sent it, I had not rembered what it was for.

Hope I get it approved in time, and if they send it back I will correct my mistakes...

Sam

Dear March2002Tracker,

You should get your $32 per application back as per shusterman.com site (in the news ticker)

Good luck for your application.

BTW how did you answer question 11? Please see my earlier post in this same thread on my query for Q11 in I-765

Answer to Q11 on I-765

Here is what I wrote:

1. Have you ever applied: YES
2. Which INS Office: Vermont Service Center
3. Date: <left blank>
4. Results: Granted and copy of EAD Attached

I would advise if you have the last EAD jacket, attach it, as it says it speeds up that process in that jacket. I did not do it, but I see no reason why you should not do it.

If it comes back for this simple DATE issue then I am screwed, but hey, I have till May 5th, 2003, I hope I am not screwed..

Thx for the assurity of $32, as I thought Oh Man there goes my hard earned dollars.

Hey on the lighter side, today I opened my mail from yesterday, and I had an envelope from the Dept of State. I was excited it was something for me, but no It was my sons US PASSPORT. Oh well, he overtook us, and now I can see him showing me his thumb on the other end of the room...oh gosh..he is hungry..I thought he is teasing me...that 3 month old brat..

March2002Tracker