Lin-01-194-xxxxx

194RD

Registered Users (C)
Does any body have the same details:
LIN-01-194-XXXXX
RD:5/9/01
ND:6/8/01
FP 1 :8/03/01
FP 2 :10/03/01 (When we went to give the FP, they sent us back saying there is no need to give them again with in 90 days)
AD: WAITING?????????????

Approved on March 13, 2002...

Hi Friend,

I had RD 5/4/01, ND 6/5/01, FP (1st) 8/3/01 and 2nd 10/1/01 dated but ingnored that one. I got approved on 3/13/02 and passport got stamped on 3/25/02. I am from cleveland, OHIO with LIN-01-191-5XXXX

The same as yours

I have the same message for my FP and the number is Lin-01-198. I have not approved yet,still waiting. I am worried about this FP message.

What does AVM say

Yes, the message worries me too, does yours say something similar to "On Oct 3rd we mailed you a request to attend Finger Printing ...................".

Got RFE LIN01 204*****. how long does it take to get the letter

Hi,
I checked the AVM today and found out that I have an RFE (issued on 29th. Any body knows how long it takes to get the letter??
EB2 Ind, LIN01 204*****
RD 5/17 ND 6/25, FP 12/28

BoyOHIO: whatz up with your case?? keep in touch....

Hey!!

I haven\'t checked my AVM today yet.. My RD is also 05/17 and ND sometime in June 2001. EB2 India and COlumbus, OH. First FP done on 08/01 and second FP Notice 12/13 but ignored as per lawyer\'s suggestion..

You should get your RFE in a week. Keep us posted about ur RFE.

Checked on 29th.. Same stupid message..

Second FP

Do you think ignoring the second FP is OK, beacuse thats what I did too but my AVM keeps referring to that notice and this makes me worried.

My LIN is 01-194-XXXXX

Yea It is OK.. B\'coz

I went to local FP Office here in Columbus, OH and they checked my first FP\'s cross referencing with A# and the guy said it is not required to take FP\'s again since they are valid till Nov\'2002.
I guess, FP\'s are valid for 15 months.

So, overall I think we are OK

Just curious !

My LIN # is also 01-204-xxxxx , but both my RD and ND are different from yours, yet we both have the same initial figures on our LIN #s. Recently there was a discussion that LIN # was based on the ND. In that case,you and I cannot have the same LIN #. It\'s not an important issue but I was just curious and thought I would point this out to you and others. Any thoughts ?

No Title

I talked to my attorney and he said that I should not have a problem. I don\'t know. Just wait. I am from OHIO.