LIN 00-078-xxxxxxxxxxxxx

alka2001

Registered Users (C)
My I485 LIN 00-078-xxxxx. Please if anybody else having same LIN, please reply and let us share any info/progress at NSC.

No Title

my rd is more than 550 days now and NSC person told me to wait more. He was not sure about any deadlines. He was having no answer for 550 days waiting time in my case. His answers were very cold and confusing.

No Title

alk2001,
 Try call again. Different IIO may have diff answer. You may find a nice one.

By the way, What your laywer say ?

No Title

Mine is LIN-00-040-nnnnn. Still pending. I guess they loose some applications here and there and it takes much time to actually pull them and examine and send them to an officer. I called about 6 times by now. It went to an officer. But she said depending on the load of that officer, it may take up to 2 to 3 weeks for him to take a look at it. It\'s then I will get an RFE/Approval.

No Title

Just contact your Congressmen or Senator for help as your case should have been approved ... currently they are officially processing 4/15 cases...and your RD should be late 99?

No Title

Same here I too have LIN-00-078-#####.

I contacted my local senator as the IIO told that ours is an old case now and they are processing April 2000 cases. The Senator was very helpful and he contacted INS but they replied to him saying that they are processing October 99 cases. So he told me to wait for another 60 days and then contact him if it hasn\'t cleared until then.

So what are we missing here?

AVM says 370 - 400 days, but we have completed around 500days.

Myladoor your inputs are helpful, let us know if there is anything else that we can do?

Country - India; PD - \'97; RD/ND - 01/00; FP - 01/01; AD - ???

No Title

hey castle rock my LIN is 00-027 and I did the same as you - contact
congressman/senator...and got the same response - INS claimed they
were not yet to November even and I should wait 2-3 more months.

No Title

Looks like they have two queues and we are in one of ill fated queue. All of my friends are getting approval notices even though they filed 6-8 months later than me. Two of my friends got their approval just after three weeks of FP during last week.

Best of luck.

No Title

Also then why AVM says 370 to 400 days. Could you please tell congressmen to listen to AVM? INS is hiding certain information and we individual has the right to know correct info.

No Title

I did tell the Congressmen about the AVM number of days, about my friends April - May 2000 approvals and even what the IIO\'s tell, "that ours is an old case and they are approving April 2000 cases".

But when they contact INS, they tell them that they are approving October 99 cases. It is just our "luck", we should be happy atleast we are towards the end of the process.

No Title

1. The next time, may be you should enclose the AILA reported NSC processing times from web sites like immigration-law.com and few other attorney sites, while contacting the House rep / Senator.

2. Quote the NSC AVM report also!

No Title

Yes, I did mention about some of the attorney immigration websites too. But the congressmen told those are not OFFICIAL IMMIGRATION sites and he gave me site address and asked to check NSC site there. But I didn\'t see any processing dates there.