**Likely** September 2002 Interviews Tracker - Chennai Consulate

manish

incase the P4/appt letter doesnot reach, one can take a printout and download P4 from consulate webpage, right?
Download from web with your appointment date and case number

Can one colect P4 documents in person from consulate?
Yes, or easier download them from the web

How does one prove ones case number if what's shown in the webpage? Does the NVC send out some letter to one or attorney to show case number?
NVC in its intial fee (with packet three) which you paid, has your name, spouses name and case number(bar coded too), you can get this from your lawyer

What's the OF 157 form for medical report? is it available someplace?
OF-157 was the previous form we used to use for H-1 revalidation(non-immigrant), it is not the medical exam form. The medical report form is on the chennai website, however we are not able to download it now. The medical report form I-693 is needed only for adjustment of status and does not pertain to us.

Both mine and wife's birth certificates have initials for last and middle names. the passport has all. Would that be a concern?

Should not be a problem, if you are still conserned take affidavits from your parents and sslc marks certificate with names on them

Have you made tentative reservations or are you waiting for interview dates? how many days before the interview are u planning to go?

Last edited by a moderator:
OF157 is for non-immigrants. You can get the medical form from the immihelp.com under FILLLABLE FORMS. Get into the DEPARTMENT OF STATE and you will find the CHENNAI MEDICAL at the bottom.

I downloaded the P4 from chennai website a couple of days ago and it had only the medical related stuff and form and DS230-II.
I have attached that medical related stuff here.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the chennai medical form..

Thanks mathodram, rekhak and miami. The confusion arose because of the chennaimedical form . in that it mentions 'this person has been medically examined by me and the details noted in the OF157 form attached'. Is that an obselete statement?

Hi Sanjna,

I want to download forms. Where can I find all these downloadble forms from the chennai
consulate website ?.

I searched everywhere. I could not find any.

Forms

Originally posted by GC1
Hi Sanjna,

I want to download forms. Where can I find all these downloadble forms from the chennai
consulate website ?.

I searched everywhere. I could not find any.

Are you talking about packet 4 related stuff?. Goto

usembassy.state.gov/chennai

click on immigrant visa link. You will be taken to the IV page that has links for download on the upper right.

thanks realplayer, but

good to knwo that the link is working, and the p4.zip is available once again. however, there are two things to be noted :

in the p4.zip, it contains justvthe ds230 part 2. and the medical coverletter as a docfile.

the ds230 II in it is an expired doc. the latest one is available as a part of the DS230 set from NVC site. it also happens to be fillable.

the medical cover letter, the pdf version of it is also available form chennai site at sphynx.

bombay september interview dates being emailed

Anybody emailed chennai yet? usually chennai is 1 week after mumbai to email interview dates.

I sent an email on Aug 2nd. I got an email
that my interview will be in september, that I
already knew from previous responses. They
did not give the dates. I will send an email
again by the end of this week.

What is this document - U.S. Departing Alien Income Tax Statement

Is U.S. Departing Alien Income Tax Statement document mandatory for CP interview, and do I need to go to IRS to get it.

Thanks.

I-140

Folks,

When was the I-140 petition approved for you folks for CP interview in Sep.? I have my 140 petition approved in end of June. The NVC received all the paper work 07/15 and sent out a letter to the attorney asking us to confirm that we want to do CP on 07/18. The attorney has confirmed that I indeed want to do CP. What happens next ? How long before I get an interview?

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini

raji_needs_gc

check www.cptracker.com you will get details on all cases and you can sort them by consulate, approval dates etc., my I-140 was approved in march and am expecting september interview

navraj

it's the sailing permit from IRS,. I have not heard of anyone being asked for that. It's just a statement from IRS that you have no taxes unpaid todate ( or somethign to that effect). It's just one of those docs one takes for peace of mind. easily obtained by taking passport, last tax return, and paystub showing latest withholding till now to the nearest IRS walkin center.

please help

Hi,
When i send packet 3 to NVC my lawyer attached indian
address to send packet 4. I am expecting september
interview. Anyone please tell is it necessary for me to send
e-mail to chennai with my indian address, if so please
tell how to do it.
thanks
gcvege

hi gcvege

send email to chennaiiv@state.gov with your case number and indian address. ask them when your interview is also estimated to be. when was your packet three reviewed and sent to chennai?