**likely October 2002 Interview Tracker- Chennai Consulate**

Re: Re: tax returns and sailing permit

Hi cpIndia,

Just go the IRS(near ur house/office) fill up the form and they will issue the sailing permit in less than a 1/2 hour or so. It's better to have than feeling sorry if they asked for it at the time of interview. Most probably they won't but just in case.

RKReddy

Originally posted by cpindia
How do i apply for sailing permit? Is this required?
I have got the Tax transcripts already.

Thanks
cpindia

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by desigult
I got my tax returns and sailing permit today from
local IRS office. It's real simple. The whole process
took less than 1 hr.

desigult
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Thanks RKReddy

what documents should we carry when we walk in to the IRS center for SAILING PERMIT...

passport, license, ssn card... anything of that sort ???

can somebody please throw some light on this >

Thanks
LocalMadras

You don't need anything except your state ID.
You need your last years tax detials to complete the form (Gross pay and tax paid).

desigult

interview list

guys,

do u know approximately when the consulate is going to publish the interview dates?.

TIA

Re: interview list

probably by Sep 13th

Originally posted by jonnals
guys,

do u know approximately when the consulate is going to publish the interview dates?.

TIA

Interview dates

I sent an email to Chennai yesterday about exact interview dates and got this reply:

"Please check with us after a week."

desigult

I134 question...

Any one. Pl. reply.

I have filed I134 (affi. of supp) for my parents when they came here in USA 2 years back (they stayed for 4 months and went back).
Now, what should I mentioned in I134 question# 29 that what should do I have to mentioned in Q.9 and Q10.
Is it ok to put 'None'.
Pl. reply.
Also, do I have to submit two I134 for spouse and child?

Need Help! chennai received my case but....

Here is the message I got from chennai,

Yes, case has rached us.
Appt likely to be in October/November.

Did anyone else receive simmilar message?
Now, I guess, I need to wait until the 13th of this month to see if my interview will be in Oct or not.

thanks,
-Ravi

Guys - Get ready for the "week of trip planning". Dates should be out by Tues or Wed. Good luck to you all guys and have a nice weekend.

Called consulate this morning (7 AM EST) and was told to check back next monday. Consulate would be closed tomorrow. Hoping the dates to be published on Thursday.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. Miami. Keep your fingers crossed for Oct. Interview.

Thanks
KSC

Hi All

Hi All
Hope you all had a Happy Ganesh Chathurdhi yesterday. Any body called chennai or got an email from chennai about the interview dates.

Re: Hi All

Hi all,

Happt Ganesh Chathurdhi. I did email Chennai yesterday and got a reply like this "We have not yet received the case here." Anybody in the same boat.

Thanks
RKReddy

Originally posted by chad12
Hi All
Hope you all had a Happy Ganesh Chathurdhi yesterday. Any body called chennai or got an email from chennai about the interview dates.

No appointment dates announced today

The wait for the appointment dates is really getting painful. Hopefully, Chennai would announce them tomorrow.

Re: No appointment dates announced today

interview date is Oct 22nd
my case was sent to chennai on 08/20

i emailed chennai yesterday and they sent me a reply today

Originally posted by OctCP
The wait for the appointment dates is really getting painful. Hopefully, Chennai would announce them tomorrow.

Chad12, Where can I find all the docs for CP Interview

All,

I'm new to this website.

Today I got a mesage from Chennai that my Inteview is on Oct 23rd. NVC sent the case on 08/20

Please let me know where I can get the information for the docs for interview or you can mention what is needed and how to get

I already have PCC from SFO.

Thanks,
IndiaCP

Now that the dates are rolling out, this thread could be renamed "Confirmed October ...". Moderator or thread creator, could you please rename the thread.