Likely Oct Interview - Mumbai

Bumping it to top.What's happening Mumbaites???

We need to keep this thread alive.The consulate has not replied to my last few emails nor am I able to get thru on the phone.What's the latest ..pttx.. & vvm1 & others(if any???)

no clue ..anyway today was a holiday in mumbai....maybe we'll have something tommorow

Is any of you guys on cptracker.com?

I checked the entries for Mumbai and there are hardly anyone for Oct/Nov.Wonder what's happening?

how do u track ur case ?

hi,
my stuff was sent to STL on 8/6
hoping for nov interview

how do u track when ur case goes to NVC and from there to consulate ?

thanx

got phone no.

thanx. i got the phone no. anyway.
called up NVC today
they said my case has been reviewed and will be sent to mumbai consulate in 2 to 4 weeks. hoping for nov interview.
FYi my case was sent to STL on 8/6

regards
and good luck to everyone

Another Mumbai case...

Hello folks:

I sent my papers out on Aug 14th 2002.

I have sent them an email with my BMB number. Hope to hear from them by this week-end.

From the looks of it (vvm1 comments or guessitimate), mabbe i can make October :)

I am EB-2 and based out of San Jose.

I will keep the board in the loop as far as my status and interview
dates etc goes.

Thank you.

Vasu

I made it...

Gang:

I have an appointment for Oct 30th 2002 at
9:30 am.

I just emailed them and they replied in about a days time.

Good Luck to others who have been waiting...

vasu

CP experts please help.....Packet 3 missing!!!!

My case was reviewed by NVC on Aug 28th and forwarded on same date to Mumbai consulate by DHL,which was delivered as per the tracking on Sept 2nd.Till date Mumbai consulate maintains that they are yet to receive my papers.They normally enter the case into their system within 2-3 days of receipt.I have also faxed to the consulate the letter from NVC ,which states that they have completed the review and the case has been forwarded to the consulate.But there is no response to the fax.When I called NVC,they say they will take action only after the consulate contacts them.On the other hand the consulate is being unco-operative.I am in a dilema as to what to do now.Has anybody faced this kind of a situation before?Pls. suggest a way out of this situation

Hey Folks: ( Chandu Bhai, VVM1, Vdalal) Can you shed some light on the cut-off date for Mumbai Interviews.

Like,

How much time did it take for your case to reach NVC

How much time did NVC take to review your case.

When was your case disptached.

Can someone make it to Dec interview, if their application reaches the consulate between the 25th of Oct and 30th of Oct.

Would really appreciate responses from all of you. I have access to CPtracker. ( Not of late) But would like your input.

Thanks,
Bapa

Folks: Anyone able to logon to CP tracker

I have received no reply from consulate.

Maybe I just didn't make it for oct.I am unable to get them over phone nor are they replying to my mail.I feel they ran out of Oct slots.Good luck vvm1 ,ptx & others who made it!

CP Tracker is up

Originally posted by Bapa

How much time did it take for your case to reach NVC

How much time did NVC take to review your case.

When was your case disptached.

Folks: Anyone able to logon to CP tracker

Check cptracker.com. I am able to bring up the page now.

My papers were sent by the NVC on 8/14/2002.
My interview date is : 10/30/2002

So u can decide the cut-off. But it will still be just a guess.

Good Luck.

Vasu