**likely November 2002 Interview Tracker- Mumbai Consulate **

expecting nov interview

Me too received same answer. I think they post on website on every 14 or 15th of month. AS per experiences of other guies, need to keep on sending mails every week until we get interview date.

Anyway, quick summary on my case,
EB2 - TSC - CP at Mumbai
NVC case reviewd on sep 10th.

As per mail reply from Mumbai consulate, case was received on 10th sep. Any idea what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: question

Originally posted by dpk123
gcOgc : how did u communicate with mumbai consulate ?
by phone or email ?
can u tell the details ?

i am asking since i sent them email and havent received reply yet.

also, some guys have posted the date when the consulate receives their case and enters it into their database.
can u tell us how u find that ?
thanx

I've used both e-mail and phone.

On e-mail, they're fairly inconsistent in their response time. I've gotten replies in 24 hrs and in 3 wks. So, take your pick.

Phone requires some persistance. Someone mentioned that the best time is between 3:00 and 5:00 PM IST. Got my details after getting through. They are posted are on cptracker.

gcOgc

received nov 20 interview date

received mail from mumbai today (after almost 9 days)
scheduled for "NOV 20th"

my info:

packet 3 recvd by NVC : aug 23,2002
case reviewed : sept 12
case sent to mumbai: sep 19

got interview date

mine is on 20 nov too.
i had asked someone in bombay on my behalf.
i havent got any email

my details :
EB2 category
NVC processed case on sep.10
NVC sent case to mumbai on sep 19th

good luck to all u guys for getting the date ... and the GC of course

:(dpk123, Kapildev,gcOgc,, relax, Shah73, MYGC02,amitag, and all others)

Folks:(dpk123, Kapildev,gcOgc,, relax, Shah73, MYGC02,amitag, and all others)

Can you please post your NVC receive date from St.Louis and the date review was completed for your respective P3. I have looked at CP tracker.
NVC is telling us it is going to take 4-6 weeks to review cases. I dont kno whether you folks got the same message. Please clarify.

Most of you guys do not have your information at cptracker. It will be of immense help for people in the Que for Dec and Jan interviews.

Thanks,
Bapa

Guys ,my interview date is Nov 21.

What proof do we carry to show that we have paid the entire $335 to NVC? Moulin ,vincent & other experts pls.reply.

dates

NVC said they recd my P3 from St. Louis on Sep 9.
Called them last week- they said it takes 6-8 weeks to review, and then they'll forward it to Mumbai if everything is ok.

Anyone know if we can get the vaccinations in US ?

Amit

Re: Guys ,my interview date is Nov 21.

Originally posted by Relax
What proof do we carry to show that we have paid the entire $335 to NVC? Moulin ,vincent & other experts pls.reply.

I dont beleive it necessary.. I carried photocopies of my money order to the DOS but wasn't asked for it. They just knew that the money had been paid !

Moulin & other experts..Pls.reply

My marriage certificate only mentions the date we registered with the authorities.It does not mention the actual marriage date.Will this create any problem as I have mentioned the actual marriage date in DS 230?Ofcourse I do have the wedding card,but wondering whether the marriage certificate should also mention the actual marriage date.

got date

folks,

My interview data is 14th Nov 02. As per mail from mumbai, packet 4 has been send on 7th Oct.

Gd lck

NVC

I've been trying to calll them for the last 2 days, but either get a busy signal or the phone keeps ringing and there's no answer.

anyone having similar problems?? what's a good time to call?

-amit

My Interview Date

Got thru to the consulate today. The date is Nov 26th. They said that they mailed pkt 4 on Oct 09.

Interview dates so far...

Guys,

Looks like the following people have rec'd their dates so far:

Code:
[FONT=courier new]
kapildev     Nov 14
bmbgc02      Nov 20
dpk123       Nov 20
Relax        Nov 21
gcOgc        Nov 26

[/B]
[/FONT]

If other people have their dates, then please post them here and update this list.

gcOgc

packet4 ,Air tickets and embassy listing

GCOGC,

Thanks for summarizing interview dates.

--
Does anyone received packet 4?

--
How are you guies going about air tickets? Would appreciate ur experiences with good website and travel agents if u can post here.

--

Also November interview list has been posted on embassy website.

usembassy.state.gov/mumbai/wwwhappt.html

Travel Details

Kapil,

Do not have my pkt 4 yet.

I am using the travel agent through my office.

What about medicals - has anyone made appointments, and which hospital?

gcOgc

Thanks gcogc.

Does anyone has idea on how many days does it take for packet 4 to reach from Bombay consulate to US address?

Hai, one more thing. Let's try to bring some more people up here. I found that there are around 78 professionals scheduled for interview in month of November. And here I see very few. Let's try to make it more live and informative so more can join.

Hello everyone! I am posting here for the first time.

My case has been sent to Mumbai consulate on Sept 25. I got reply to my email I sent to consulate asking for the interview date, and they informed me that it's on Nov 26. But,.. I don't see my case number listed on the Nov listing published by the consulate.

Do all of you see your dates listed? I have sent email to Mumbai consulate asking clarification today.

Thanks.

pkt 4 mailed on oct 7

i got an email from consulate saying that pkt 4 was mailed to me and my lawyer on oct 7th.
havent got it yet.

waiting for Interview

Hi all,

I finally managed to get through to NVC- they told me my application was reviewed Oct 9 and forwarded to Mumbai on Oct 17. Guess I'll be getting a Dec interview date??

Do you know how long it takes Mumbai to asign interview dates and to mail the P4?

thx,
Amit