Likely December Interview !

Which Date.

Originally posted by GCsucks2003
i think its starting to make sense

if

(21st of month -1 > case sent to consulate < 20th of month)

then

(interview date = 20th - 30th of month + 2)

what do u say guys??

if you check cptracker I think this is true for most cases in Chennai

Great!!!.

Very interesting. However, is the variable 'case sent to consulate' or rather 'case entered in to the system by the consulate' ?.

If the later is true, I am not sure if I will fall under the NOV batch, where as with the former being the 'parameter' I may.

What do you guys think ?.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Variable is "case sent to the consulate" and assumption is "consulate entered it within 3 weeks of "NVC case sent date"

2. Courier delivery date for p3 to consulate is just for ones own comfort that the p3 is somewhere inside the consulate bldg but not yet entered. This does not fall anywhere in the equation.

Trend is it takes about 2 weeks for p3 to reach the consulate and 1 week for someone to enter in the system hence the 3 weeks timeframe.

My mother's case sent to Chennai on 9/17. It is a family case and I expect a December interview for her.

AVM has been updated today :

"It says case completed and sent to consulate on Sep 17th."
The case was initially completed on Sep 12th and was relected at AVM on Sep13th.

case sent ..and entered

case sent to consulate and entered at consulate
gap should be 6-9 days, as per previous cases from CPtracker

JRam
Jgata
sunnny_gc
beigingsteps
amigo777

Thanks....

Chennai Response

YOur interview is likely to be in November/December.

Customer Service Unit
American Consulate General
220, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006
India
Phone - 91-44-28112060(dir), 28112000(board)
Fax - 91-44- 28112020, 28112027
Website - http://chennai.usconsulate.gov

Sir,

My E3 based case was completed/reviewed at NVC on September 12th and sent to Chennai Consulate on September 17th. Can you please let me know when the interview will be scheduled ,so that I can plan my trip to India accordingly.

Here are my case details:

Employment Category : E3
NVC Case Reviewed on : September 12.
Case sent to Chennai on : September 17.

Thanks in advance,

Harshavardhan Pasunuri

Anybody whose case was sent to chennai around 7/31

Hi All, My case was sent to Chennai on 7/31/03. I am yet to receive packet 4. I had requested for it to be mailed to my local address in Chennai. I have been checking the consulate's web-site to see if any appointment has been scheduled for my case and there is none (sep or oct). Are there others who are also waiting since first week of august to receive packet4? :confused:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Anybody whose case was sent to chennai around 7/31

Originally posted by kswaminathan
Hi All, My case was sent to Chennai on 7/31/03. I am yet to receive packet 4. Are there others who are also waiting since first week of august to receive packet4? :confused:

Thanks

By your time line your interview should be in the month of October. Since the consulate has posted the interview list
for October, have you checked it?

It also depends on whether you have given your address in US
or an alternate address in India!

You should get it by the first week of October.

Raju