likely Chennai April 2004 Interview

wiz69:

The status can be checked ONLINE by entering the receipt number in the welcome packet which is NOT the same as the receipt number for I-140. It is a SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxx.

Or by calling TSC @ 800-375-5283 and providing a combination of your A#, first name + last name and/ or I-140 receipt number.

kd1403 said:
wiz69:

The status can be checked ONLINE by entering the receipt number in the welcome packet which is NOT the same as the receipt number for I-140. It is a SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxx.

Or by calling TSC @ 800-375-5283 and providing a combination of your A#, first name + last name and/ or I-140 receipt number.
You will get the welcome packet in mail? (The same as welcome letter?)

Thanks

Hi all
So had a smooth POE at Washington DC. The mysterious third envelope turned out to be some extra documents. I had called the consulate prior to leaving from India and was told not to worry about it.
Once again thanks to Kd, Raju and Alren for all the support.
Regards,
SAVRAV

sav rav said:
Hi all
So had a smooth POE at Washington DC. The mysterious third envelope turned out to be some extra documents. I had called the consulate prior to leaving from India and was told not to worry about it.
Once again thanks to Kd, Raju and Alren for all the support.
Regards,
SAVRAV
Congrats and welcome back.

What extra documents, do U know?

Hi alren,
The extra documents were our tax papers. When i had called the consulate before leaving they also told that it must be some papers they must have missed before sealing the other two envelopes and hence the third envelope.
savrav

sav rav said:
Hi alren,
The extra documents were our tax papers. When i had called the consulate before leaving they also told that it must be some papers they must have missed before sealing the other two envelopes and hence the third envelope.
savrav
Oh! OK. Kewl, nothing much to worry about then.

Welcome back sav_rav! :)