***Likely*** August 2002 Interviews Tracker - Chennai Consulate

packet three entered in consulate date

all the people who have entered p3 entered by consulate date, how did you get this date? by calling the consulate or from NVC?

August Dates.......

Guys,

In response to my e-mail on Tuesday, the customer service at Chennai replied saying that they will post the appontment dates on their web site after July 15th, but they didn't say exactly when.......

Good luck to you all.

Faizee....

As I see your case statistics in cptracker.com, you said that your case was sent to Chennai on 06/05, after review was done on 06/04. Is this correct?. At that time I remember NVC sending cases every Wed. If that's the case was your case sent to chennai on 06/12 ?. Also how did you come to know about 06/15 date ( the date when consulate entered your P3).

Please let me know
thanks

Chennai just released the PD's.. All E's are current.. In fact, the PD's are even out on the state website. India is no longer considered 'oversubscribed' and has been put in 'rest of the world'.. at least in family based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Appointment date

Hi Guys,

Called Chennai consulate just now and came to know that they have scheduled my appointment date on August 21st. Ofcourse, I checked my e-mail also just now and they replied my e-mail with the same information.

Good luck to you all.

Gc1seeker

I called Consulate around 21th June and they said we have received all your documents on 11th June, normally after 2 to 3 days case received they will enter into their system.

Appt. date

I got an email from Chennai.. My interview date is August 29th 2002.

Faizee... thanks for your reply. I remember, your interview is also on Aug 29th right. So we will be meeting @ the consulate I guess.

Later ..

Dear CP users

I have been granted an interview by chennai on aug 21 under the eb2 category. got the email today.

My path
PD NOV 2000
LABOR APPROVAL SEPT 2001 AT BOSTON
I-140 APPROVAL AT VERMONT ON FEB 4 2002
NVC P3 ON MARCH 20?
SENT BACK TO ST LOUIS ON APRIL 15
NVC REVIEW AND AN RFE FOR A STUPID REASON ON MAY 13.
2 ND REVIEW ON JUNE 6TH AT WHICH TIME IT WAS APPROVED.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN EXACTLY CHENNAI ECIEVED IT BUT THEY REPLIED TO MY FIRST MAIL ON JUNE 18TH SAYING THAT THE INTERVIEW IN AUG.
AFTER FAIZEE'S POST, I SENT BACK ONE MORE MAIL AND GOT THE REPLY.
As you can see, it appears it is quite random in the way they schedule their interviews

Congratulations to all of you guys
who got August interview dates.
Mine is likely to be in september according
to the consulate.

What is the Chennai consulate customer
service phone number? and How long you
have to wait before you talk to the operator.
I think it is going to be an expensive international call, if the wait time is too
long.

Chennai Cust. service no : 8112060

The phone will just keep ringing till someone picks up and addresses your query. Except that they are non-committal, they are courteous and nice. I tried repeatedly using 'redial' feature... you will get through..

- Akashvani..

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview on August 21st.....

Hi Guys,

My interview is on 21st August (Wednesday) and I am planning to reach Chennai on 18th Evening (Sunday). That leaves me 19th & 20th (Monday & Tuesday) to get Medical Reports, Drafts, Photos etc....

Is 2 days are going to be enough or do i have to allow myself more time? Any suggestions/comments ?

Thanks, wish u all good luck.

How did u to come know about the interview?
Did the consulate email u about the interview date?
Its better u reach a day or so early.
I tried call 882060 , unfortunately nobody answers the phone.

Regards
defjam

cpNVC

cpNVC:

I have the same Interview date. I am planning to reach chennai
late sunday night. 2 days is sufficient.

would you please send me your email thro *Send a personal msg*

Also, do we need I-134 and get it notarised here, for the spouse?

And what abt G-28? is it a mandatory document?

Phone to chennai: use the redial late at night. shuld work
say after 15 tries, num: 811-2060

Thanks

IV interview date

Hi All,
Looks like whoever have got interview date so far, they have either contacted chennai consulate either by phone or by email and got the info.
When I have sent email last week, they have asked me to check up with them on n'next monday' ie 15th. I will send another email today or tomorrow to get the interview date info.
Hope they will also publish dates on their website by Monday or so.

My attorney has sent G-28 along with Packet 3 papers to NVC. When asked again, he gave me another G28 to carry it along with other papers.

Pujpran

august interview dates are out

hi everybody, august interview dates are out on website of chennai

appoinment letter

Good luck to all you guys... called consulate they said, anytime appoinment letter will be posted....

G-38

Is anybody clarify about G-38, is't mandatory document to be submitted to the consulate ?

Do we have to fillup I-134 forms to spouse/dependant...?

Gurus... clarify please