***Likely*** August 2002 Interviews Tracker - Chennai Consulate

anyone waiting for their case to be sent to Chennai with review date around 06/11?

I called nVC . They havens\'t sent my case to Chennai yet. reviewed on 06/11. Any one else with similar review dates?

My case reviewed on 06/12 , has not forwarded to chennai

Hi targetgc,

I have spoke to the operator just now and told me that my case hasn\'t forward to chennai till now but it will be shipped to next shipping date

mskum

fess at Chennai...

Check this posting please

k_k_k "CONFIRMED JUNE 2002 CHENNAI INTERVIEWS" 6/18/02 1:53pm

fess at Chennai...

Check this posting please

k_k_k "CONFIRMED JUNE 2002 CHENNAI INTERVIEWS" 6/18/02 1:53pm

Case reached Chennai today. Sent by NVC yesterday. So it has been sent electronically as well.

My relative called Chennai consulate. They said interview likely to be in 2 months. Does that mean August is still possible ?

Need clarification.....

Hi Gurus,

I am expecting August interview, now i want to know if my wife can enter USA first before me (I want to come back to USA at a later date) after finishing the interview.

Thanks in advance.

Case reached Chennai today(06/21). Sent by NVC today morning. So it has been sent electronically as

My relative called Chennai consulate. They said interview likely to be in 2 months. Does that mean August is still possible ?

Called Chennai Consulate, They received my documents on 11th June

NVC Reviewed: 5/30/2002
NVC sent to consulate: 6/4/2002
Consulate received: 6/11/2002
Cat: EB3
Expecting August Interview

Last edited by a moderator:
Case reached Chennai today(06/21). Sent by NVC today morning. So it has been sent electronically as

u will make it for aug

You will make it for Aug. My review was done jun 3rd, sent to chennai on Jun 12th, checked with them on 18th Jun, and said I will get a slot for Aug15-31st.

Cheers!!!

u will make it for aug

You will make it for Aug. My review was done jun 3rd, sent to chennai on Jun 12th, checked with them on 18th Jun, and said I will get a slot for Aug15-31st.

Cheers!!!

Re: Need clarification.....

[/B][/QUOTE]No, as a primary applicant you have to enter first/along w/ family.. but what do you mean by coming back after finishing interview? Does your family not appearing for interview with you for GC or they already have GC and you are the only one for GC? give detail information, its too confusing
Originally posted by cpNVC
Hi Gurus,

I am expecting August interview, now i want to know if my wife can enter USA first before me (I want to come back to USA at a later date) after finishing the interview.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need clarification.....

[/B][/QUOTE]No, as a primary applicant you have to enter first/along w/ family.. but what do you mean by coming back after finishing interview? Does your family not appearing for interview with you for GC or they already have GC and you are the only one for GC? give detail information, its too confusing
Originally posted by cpNVC Hi Gurus, I am expecting August interview, now i want to know if my wife can enter USA first before me (I want to come back to USA at a later date) after finishing the interview. Thanks in advance.

svj, thanks for your reply......

I meant after we (Me and my wife) finish the CP interview, can my wife enter USA first as I want to stay in INDIA for more time.

Anyway, I think you already answered my question by saying that I should enter USA first.

Thanks.

Hi cpNVC

If you are principal applicant you have to land either before your wife or together with wife. If your wife is priniciple applicant then not a problem.

email sent to chennai consulate

Last Tuesday sent an email to chennai consulate to check if my P3 has reached them. No reply this far.. Do they take this long?

email sent to chennai consulate

Last Tuesday sent an email to chennai consulate to check if my P3 has reached them. No reply this far.. Do they take this long?

Generally they donot take that long.........

You get a reply from Chennai consulate in a day or two.You may have to send the email again.
Pujpran

Interview date August/September

My case was sent to Chennai from NVC on 12th of June. I emailed chennai consulate on the 22nd and they mentioned that my interview date would be " August/September". I am hoping it is during the end of August.

Hoping for August interview

NVC received P3 on May28th,
Reviewed completed and mailed to chennai on Jun12th