Life/AOS after 911 tragedy

Vishnu Mahadev

Registered Users (C)
I can see, " All the applications for AOS went to a different route, may be CIA/ National Security/FBI one by one.
They must be inputting the names, fingerprints, photographs into their huge databases.
The same guys who are now waiting in the queue must have designed slow SQL queries giving a very slow response to those folks.
( Hopefully valid response though)
Then ther may be database size, performance, back up, refresh issues.

The end result is IT professional\'s bad data base design, slow queries are now haunting them back.
Imagine that CIA/FBI person inputting the name/fingerprints/Photograph into the system and waiting for the report for long time for each applicant. Imagine the scenario when there is mismatch and they have to weed out those cases. Imagine them digging your Credit Reports and following you for few weeks to know your activities.
I wonder if they are screening your dialup/Cable/DSL connection and phone conversation.

Anything should be OK for national security.

Man, so much for being born outside United States of America.

-Amen

Is "Vishnu" a god name in Indian Language?

I have read from some Buddshist sutras in Chinese the name "Pi-Shih-Nu" (in modern Mandarin), pretty much like "Vishnu", where "Pi-Shih-Nu" means a kind of god. Just curious. Yeah, long waiting makes me more interested in things other than the immigration :)

here are some stats .......

from April to Dec 01 :

Total FP done : 30% of the cases ( ND )...as per PCEEE \'s list ....i.e. total # of cases 320 ( approx ) .....total FP done cases 120 ( approx )

now this does indicate that somehow INS seems to have got into some kind of a bottle neck at April .

if and if only somehow INS could move a little further to say RD ( Aug ) .....then I am sure things will start looking up .

Let us all be optimistic and positive .

Regards
azcowboy007