liberation day arrived!!!!

contractorrfe

Registered Users (C)
I have been Approooooooooooooved!!!!!!!

Our case (wife and myself) has been approved! I am glad that one important page of my life has turned, finally!!!

Spiderboy's indicator really works! exactly after 2 days of his approval, mine got approved! TSC acked my response to RFE also 2 days after his ack. Same officer 255.

details:
PD: 07/13/1998
ND: 08/28/2001
RFE sent: 3/4/2004
RFE ack: 3/17/2004
AD: 4/8/2004

4/8/2004 will be the liberation day to be celebrated!!!

congratulation, contractorrfe family :D

again, let us review your phrase about the damn card:
"it can't do anything, but you can't do anything without it." :p

Post-mortem thoughts

Thank you all for your good wishes. I have some more thoughts to share:

1) Almost all stories have a happy ending. So hang in there, your days will come.

2) If I had a chance to do it again, I would have done the whole thing myself. And it definitely worth the effort, considering all the money and time you spent with the lawyer, especially if you get a too-busy lawyer.

3) BCIS is the most bureaucratic, most inefficient and most understaffed organization in the world. How the heck can they take several years for the work that can only cost one officer several hours at most??? It is beyond my comprehension. If it were a private company, it would go bankrupt a zillion time

4) WORST OF ALL, BCIS is most illogical and unfair agency in the world. It doesn¡¦t follow any order whatsoever. Every game should have rule to follow. If they can get their act together and strictly follow some order, be it PD (remember that? ) EB, RD/ND, FD or RFE, that can take lots of guess work and frustration out from us.

I did have one good thing to say about BCIS. It is the least corrupted organization in the world. If it were not, I would rather bribe my way to approval, not wait my way to approval. ļ

Any addition, guys??