Lewisville, TX - May - N400 tracker

formerf1

Registered Users (C)
Hey folks! I am starting this thread for all May N400 filers to the Lewisville, TX Lockbox. This will be a great way for us to engage in comparative analysis and anticipation of receipt of those priceless USCIS letters. Thanks

Thanks for your efforts...

However, I strongly believe that comparisons within local DOs are much more meaningful...since each DO has its own pace...and way of doing things...

I know there is at least one thread for almost every DO...

If not...please start one for your own DO...this is where...I believe...each needs to post their progress and follow others’ progress...again...for much more meaningful comparisons...

Just my two cents...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

If not...please start one for your own DO...this is where...I believe...each needs to post their progress and follow others’ progress...again...for much more meaningful comparisons...

OP already posted in New Orleans tracker.

I believe that local DO tracker and quarterly trackers provide enough tracking information to infer timelines for apps sent to Lewisville. I don't think we need another fine-grained tracker.

formerf1, I am sorry no one here has any updates for New Orleans tracker.

Thanks for your efforts...

However, I strongly believe that comparisons within local DOs are much more meaningful...since each DO has its own pace...and way of doing things...

I know there is at least one thread for almost every DO...

Just my two cents...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

Point well taken...feel free to post in your local DO as well. This thread I believe can be usefull to those whose local DO threads rarely get any posts...lol. Besides I have seen disparities in processing time within DOs. With USCIS, "meaningful comparison" is a next to impossible task :)

Update so far....

DO: Washington DC (Fairfax VA)
05/18/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX
05/20/09 : Package received
05/20/09 : Priority date
05/13/09 : Check Cashed
05/28/09 : NOA1 received

Update so far....

DO: Washington DC (Fairfax VA)
05/18/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX
05/20/09 : Package received
05/20/09 : Priority date
05/13/09 : Check Cashed
05/28/09 : NOA1 received
06/06/09 : FP Notice Received
06/20/09 : FP Appt. Date

FP notice

My FP letter mentions that in case I miss my appointment (6/12/09). I could do walk-in any following wednesday until 9/04/09.

Is this rule specific to my ASC or is this common to all?

My ASC (Wheaton MD) states that one can request rescheduling the appointment to the next available Wednesday or Saturday afternoon. They don't guarantee the day preferred but will try to meet the request to the extent possible.

Didn't see any mention of the last day, so am guessing the ASC differ in their re-scheduling protocol....

My FP letter mentions that in case I miss my appointment (6/12/09). I could do walk-in any following wednesday until 9/04/09.

Is this rule specific to my ASC or is this common to all?