Level 1 & Level 2 fax enquiry

spouse

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I want to fax at level 1 and level 2. please could somebody advise me , what would be the matter/details need to type and ask for? Can i make to fax levels at a time?

WAC-02-089-XXXXX

here you go...

L1 - 949 389 3055 > If no reply for 15 working days, fax to L2
L2 - 949 389 3486

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscinqproce.html
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscguideline040703.pdf

Good luck

spouse said:
Friends,
I want to fax at level 1 and level 2. please could somebody advise me , what would be the matter/details need to type and ask for? Can i make to fax levels at a time?

WAC-02-089-XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
My details are

My details are:

WAC-02-089-XXXXX
RD : Jan 16, 2002
ND : Jan 17, 2002
First FP: April 2002
RFE: issued on april 2, 2004, and USCIS recived response on april 15, 2004
2nd FP: Scheduled may20, 2004, (went for early fp) USCIS received FP results on june 5th( site updated).

Is there any guess, when can i expect my approval as per current trend

I am 90% certain that you'll be approved by August. But you should definitely send a fax inquiry; also call NCSC and tell them that JIT has passed you by 80+ days and they'll initiate an inquiry as well. Then if you don't hear from them within 30 days of your call, call them again.

Write to your senators, Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein (if you live in CA). Go on their web sites and print the forms for "help with government agency", fill the forms and on a separate piece of paper describe your case and mention the JIT and your ND, give them permission to run an inquiry with CSC and include a copy of your i485.

Hi ruxrux,

Regarding "Write to your senators", what do you do when I don't live in CA? I am living in GA, would local senators have any effect on CSC?

Thanks,

wac02103
1st FP

Fax message

Is there a fax sheet that I need to download to fax? Or can I create a letter with appropriate details for level 1 and 2 inquiry?

THanks,
JustforGC

leeee said:
I am living in GA, would local senators have any effect on CSC?

I don't know, but you can always try - CSC is a federal agency and senators can surely help if you need help with the federal agency, so go on and try.
BTW what's you case doing in CSC? Shouldn't it be in VSC or TSC?
Have you got an address in CA where you can receive mail? That way you could write to CA senators, i think.

justforgc said:
Is there a fax sheet that I need to download to fax?

Yes, there is. Search this forum for the CSC guidelines pdf. At the end of the doc you have the fax inquiry form.

>> BTW what's you case doing in CSC? Shouldn't it be in VSC or TSC?

The company headquarter is in CA, my 140 was filed in CSC, so did 485.

Just got response back from attorney, they still advice against contact CSC by myself, said it could result in even further delays :confused: They did send an inquiry early this week.

Thanks for the reply.