Level 1 fax enquiry

rsekhark

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody have any idea about how many days usually it takes to get an reply for a Level 1 fax enquiry?? and will it be a fax reply??

-----------
Wac 02-181-5xxxx
RD - 05/02/02
ND - 05/09/02

rsekhark said:
Does anybody have any idea about how many days usually it takes to get an reply for a Level 1 fax enquiry?? and will it be a fax reply??

I have never heard anyone who got an answer for the Level 1 enquiry. You will need to send the Level 2 enquiry... and you might get an answer for that by mail after few weeks.
I might be wrong...

Good luck!

Got a reply for my level 1 fax inquiry about 4 weeks after sending the fax. It was via letter. LOTS of people have received replies from INS after level 1 fax inquiry, but in most cases the answer was the same, "don't bother us till the JIT crosses your RD".

I too did not get any

It has been a month since the enquiry is placed via customer service, and 3 weeks since the enquiry placed via fax. The intention is to get their attention to our cases. I am pretty sure that it will not impact approvals. I am not hoping to get the reply.

WAC-02-134-xxx
Mar 11, 2002.

got a call for Level 2 enquiry

I moved just about the time when the 2nd FPs were generated (a month back). I feared I did not get the 2nd FP and faxed a Level 2 (probably 2-3 times). After couple of weeks DHS resent the 2nd FP to me (as I filed AR-11) and the same time, a guy called from the DHS office (I gave my cell phon on the Level 2 fax). He enquired about my FP and stated that it was sent to old address etc. He said that once the FP was done (I actually did it already by the time he called me) it would take 30-60 days for approval/adjudication after verification.

this was my experience. I think the repeat fax is essential.

Any Specific form

I am planning to start faxing a weekly inquieres for my case until BCIS approve it :cool:

but my question is ... Is there any special fax inquiry format I have to use or I can write my own Fax form.

Houssam
WAC0217952**
May 7th, 2002

I have no idea, what is difference b/w level 1 fax inquiry & level 2 fax inquiry how can we send them specically. could some one explain me. I am trying to send one..

i got reply

reply took 2.5 weeks from date fo fax - this is for level #1...

got my FP notices in response to enquiry as well..